The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
I applied in early November and have heard from the other 4 unis, but still nothing from exeter!
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
LouLife
I applied in early November and have heard from the other 4 unis, but still nothing from exeter!

Oh thank God :P I'm still waiting too!
Reply 42
im in the same boat. applied start of october but nothing heard. anyone else waiting on Econs/Finance? i hope its not just me cos im scared as hell right now.
cheers.
Reply 43
I'm still waiting to hear from Exeter for Accounting. Anyone know when they have to let you know by?
Reply 44
march 31st
I applied in October for Law and Exeter is the only place I have not heard from.
Reply 46
sleekchic
I applied in October for Law and Exeter is the only place I have not heard from.

Good luck. Its fantastic studying Law here :smile:
lmcorr
Good luck. Its fantastic studying Law here :smile:

Which of the campuses are you at?
Reply 48
Streatham :biggrin:
Ooh ooh ooh ooh!

Fiiiinally got an offer from Exeter for French and Spanish, 32 with a 6 in French. Does seem like theyve upped their offers from what their prospectus says, but at least mine's not too extreme.
Reply 50
I sent my application mid Nov and i got an offer from Exeter like 2 weeks later, although havent heard from Warwick yet =/
Reply 51
Got my Economics and Finance offer - AAB :smile: im pleased
Has anyone had a law rejection or not heard from Exeter at all?
Reply 53
Business and Management offer!
AAB :smile:
Reply 54
Rejected as of today! Wish they hadn't dragged it out for so long...
hannah463

:hugs:

What did you apply for?
hannah463

Sorry to hear that :frown:
Reply 57
Offer for English Lit (Conditional AAA) :smile:
I got it in November though
Reply 58
dude im sick of these ridiculously unreachable offers being issued recently. Completely and utterly bumptious of them i find. If only i had known in advance, and im quite sure this would apply to many others too, i would have not even given exeter a second look. The prospectus by no means gives truth to their seemingly ludicrous requirements for this year and is therefore completely misleading. I feel cheated in all sense of the word. yuck man. Each slot is so valuable yet ive managed to fall into this sick minded trap somehow. Exeter, i love you.
hotshot
dude im sick of these ridiculously unreachable offers being issued recently. Completely and utterly bumptious of them i find. If only i had known in advance, and im quite sure this would apply to many others too, i would have not even given exeter a second look. The prospectus by no means gives truth to their seemingly ludicrous requirements for this year and is therefore completely misleading. I feel cheated in all sense of the word. yuck man. Each slot is so valuable yet ive managed to fall into this sick minded trap somehow. Exeter, i love you.

Your point is?? :s-smilie:

Latest

Trending

Trending