The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
i got a confirmation from management department that they don't send out acknowledgment letter. Also, management offer is only sent out post-January
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
oh i also applied to leicester, warwick, city and nottingham.
i got an offer from nottingham and rejection from city but kings is my first choice.
Reply 42
maryimmaculate
oh i also applied to leicester, warwick, city and nottingham.
i got an offer from nottingham and rejection from city but kings is my first choice.

City arent that great, cass business school is only used by postgrads and undergrads have to study at the crappy city campus, i think the only thing the uni has going for it, is the fact that its in central london, so i dont think uve missd out on much..

any reason why you didnt apply to manchester,
they have like one of the best business schools in the uk

or aston for that matter?
han**1
can i ask what GCSEs you have and your predicted grades?

my gcse's were not good at all, probably because i didnt take them seriously i got 2A*, 2 A's 5 B's and im predicted AAB because i got AABB in AS. what about you and where did you apply? offers?
lyrical17
City arent that great, cass business school is only used by postgrads and undergrads have to study at the crappy city campus, i think the only thing the uni has going for it, is the fact that its in central london, so i dont think uve missd out on much..

any reason why you didnt apply to manchester,
they have like one of the best business schools in the uk

or aston for that matter?

i dont know, manchester and aston were considered initially but i needed insurances and these were nottingham (ABB) and leicester (BBB). what about you?
Reply 45
maryimmaculate
i dont know, manchester and aston were considered initially but i needed insurances and these were nottingham (ABB) and leicester (BBB). what about you?

ive got

nottingham - mananagement studies
manchester - management
aston - business and management
liecester - management studies
kings - business and management

kings will be my first if i get an offer, if not then itll be manchester

i take it your first choice is warwick if u dont get kings?
yh possibly oooo 3/5 same choices lol. looks like ill be seeing you the course. hopefully kings
Reply 47
maryimmaculate
yh possibly oooo 3/5 same choices lol. looks like ill be seeing you the course. hopefully kings

yeappooo, i really hope we both get in, ill give u a massive hi5 the moment i see u. lolz

cheesy i know
Tess-x
Does anyone know if the english department give out acknowledgements? or has anyone received an offer for english from King's?

I got an acknowledgement when I was applying last year, although it did take some time.
Reply 49
depends which department, because it totally depends how many people apply. If there's 10,000 people applying for 200 places then it is expected that it will take awhile.
Tess-x
Does anyone know if the english department give out acknowledgements? or has anyone received an offer for english from King's?

i received an offer before the acknowledgement lol
Tess-x

I got an acknowledgement about 3 weeks ago and an offer today!
Reply 52
they toookk agggesss... and two minutes ago i received a rejection :frown:
im still waiting for king's too,der taking agessss :|
Reply 54
flowermaster91
im still waiting for king's too,der taking agessss :|

What course are you applying for there?
Reply 55
I am still waiting for KCL-applied for Law on the 14th of October, sat the LNAT on 21st, but have not heard anything so far-no acknowledgement and no decision...It has been a while, hasn't it?
i submitted mine on the 2nd of december for law
did the lnat on the 12th
but no acknowledgement or anything yet
so as far as im aware they might not even have it
:frown:
Reply 57
high_maintenance_girl
i submitted mine on the 2nd of december for law
did the lnat on the 12th
but no acknowledgement or anything yet
so as far as im aware they might not even have it
:frown:

Hey dnt worry about it!!! I did my LNAT on 28th Nov and sent my application in October, still no news!!! Just check your pearson vue account to see if you added Kings college London. Good luck with your appliaction!!!
Sabeen
Hey dnt worry about it!!! I did my LNAT on 28th Nov and sent my application in October, still no news!!! Just check your pearson vue account to see if you added Kings college London. Good luck with your appliaction!!!

maybe i shouldn't complain then
you've been waiting much longer :frown:
im only really worried because the two places i really dont want to go to have given me offers :mad:
yeh i had clicked it luckily :smile:
Good luck with yours too :hugs:
Reply 59
Flavity
Yeah I agree- I applied for law on oct 14th ish, gave the lnat on the 26th of oct and haven't heard anything apart from an ackowledgement email.

They are waiting for all the LNAT results - which incidently come out on Jan 31st : they are emailed to you, so we're probs going to have to wait till between jan to march april time.. Good Luck!!

I haven't even received an acknowledgment, lol :s-smilie:

Latest