Leicester
Visit website
You don't want to
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website
Reply 2
Go to the www.thetrainline.com to figure out train prices, which will probably be less hassle than getting a bus. Use www.nationalexpress.com for bus times.
Reply 3
Thanks, but those links don't help. Too expensive. Need a cheaper way.

I heard taking the Euston Virgin line to B'ham and from there a train straight to Leicester, and its cheap. But don't know exactly what train etc. Can anyone help me!?
Necro Defain
You don't want to

haha, i get it. lol
Reply 5
You're more likely to get a cheaper ticket if you book in advance. Use the national express train site and you might find it's cheaper to get singles. To be honest it's going to be expensive if you're coming from London - Leicester is pretty far away.
Reply 7
MrStick
Thanks, but those links don't help. Too expensive. Need a cheaper way.

I heard taking the Euston Virgin line to B'ham and from there a train straight to Leicester, and its cheap. But don't know exactly what train etc. Can anyone help me!?

It will cost you whichever way you go. I would have though the megabus would run there? www.megabus.com
Goes from St Pancras, costs £9 each way. Once you get into Leicester it is about a 30 minute walk to De Montfort campus.
Reply 8
I see. thanks

how about if I were to get a train to Leicester? How far is De Montfort from the National Express in Leicester?
Reply 9
Its a 20- 25 minute walk mate, Or £5 for a taxi
Reply 10
www.megatrain.com
Just specify you want to take a train. Still £9 each way.
National Express station is 5 minutes walk from the town centre. Train station is quite a bit closer to De Montfort campus.

Google really is your friend, it took me 30 seconds to find that out.
Reply 11
Thanks for the information, and sorry if I wasted your time.

Latest

Trending

Trending