The Careers section needs more moderators! 21-04-2014
We're up for a Webby! Vote TSR to help us win. 10-04-2014
Interview discussion rules - please read before posting! 12-01-2013
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    how exciting good luck all!
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    They're reallly keeping us waiting aren't they?!!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    right, that's it...i can't take it anymore...i'm going to jump!...don't stop me! haha
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thommykins)
    right, that's it...i can't take it anymore...i'm going to jump!...don't stop me! haha
    Haha, don't do it!!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I have a sneaky feeling we are not going to find out today either! Its nearly 3pm already!
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Hmm, the guy on the phone said we would. I feel like calling again to check, but probably won't, I doubt he'll say anything different. If anyone else calls, let us know what they say please
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I would call if I had any minutes left on my phone hard times! lol I NEED this job, haha
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    early indications show organisation = pants - ahhh, the NHS
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    *sigh* this isn't good...
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Well i just called again (i know, impatient!!) and they said everybody will receive an email later today. I don't know if I believe them or not, but I really want to know either way now.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    ahhh same here! I cannot stop checking my stupid e-mails and I have work to do grrr..its just distracting me. later today? its already 4pm!
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Yep, later today! They must be working pretty late, but they said we'll definetely hear. Heading out now till about 7, so that will distract me from checking!!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I hope they email us soon...I've literally checked my emails about 100 in the last 2 hours!! I'm not too hopeful though seeing as I've already failed about 6 graduate schemes!! Good luck everyone!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    This is turning out to be a joke.

First they say we'll get the results on the 8th then 11th or 12th. Today is the 12th and the time is 16:34 and still no word.

Good luck to everyone though. I'm going out now so hopefully when I come back home later this evening, I'll have an unsuccessful e-mail from the NHS.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by temptationsu)
    Good luck to everyone though. I'm going out now so hopefully when I come back home later this evening, I'll have an unsuccessful e-mail from the NHS.
    Ditto :o:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'm waiting too, driving me mad!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    17:04 and still no word...useless
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I've got a funny feeling it's not going to be today after all. I'm going on my Christmas do in a bit, and would like to either celebrate or drown my sorrows...looks like I'll have to make do with a hopeful Christmas drink! Good luck to all, will continue checking my emails til 6:20 when I go out, so you can probably all expect emails at 6:30ish!
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Yes, it is ridiculous. I thought they'd said the 8th at first but then presumed I'd made a mistake. It's probably best i'm unsuccessful as it's seeming to be very disorganised.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I got offered an interview... but there are no slots in Northern Ireland!

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?

this is what you'll be called on TSR

2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?

never shared and never spammed

3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By completing the slider below you agree to The Student Room's terms & conditions and site rules

2. Slide the button to the right to create your account

Slide to join now Processing…

You don't slide that way? No problem.

Updated: February 18, 2013
Article updates
Useful resources
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.