The Student Room Group

NHS Graduate Management Training Scheme

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Hey, just signed up since I've been following this thread to check when we should have expected to hear back from the NHS!

I got an e-mail this evening inviting me for an interview.

Its strange they have none in northern ireland, Bil. You could give them a call to ask what to do, since it would be a bit much to expect you to travel over to England just for the interview!
Reply 61
I know, especially as the limit for expenses is not that high. I have emailed them. I wonder if there are many others from NI, or if a telephone interview would suffice at this stage...
Well done by the way!
Reply 62
Hello,

I too have been following this thread. What time did you receive your emails? I still have not received one but I rang and they said I should definitely receive one today. Just getting nervous. Congratulations to you both.
Reply 63
Whew. Just been able to check my email and got offered an interview. Only two hours ago, mind. I'm incredibly relieved as it's my birthday tomorrow, and a rejection would have been a really crappy present!

They certainly left it late. As I said in a previous post, it was killing me!

Congratulations to others who got through.

BEST OF LUCK to those others who have posted in this thread. I know exactly what you've all been through as I thought I did *really* badly in my numerical test. So it must have set deliberately hard.
Reply 64
amk
OP
I got an interview too :biggrin:

I got rejected by the Civil Service Faststream this morning, this definitely makes up for that!
hey,

Me too, i just got rejected from the fast stream but got an interview for this.
Reply 66
Wow seems a high success rate for getting through to the interview! :biggrin: Well done everyone.

When I went to book my slot (only about 30 mins after the email arrived) there were only around 75 time slots.

I'm assuming they can't only be interviewing 100 or less people per scheme though! Does anyone know what the kind of applicant to job ratio is at the interview stage? (i.e. for each position that is available, how many candidates there are for it?)

I'm going for the HR scheme by the way... what did everyone else apply to? :smile:
I applied for HR and still haven't heard anything. I just want to know either way, I've literally been sat in front on my PC since 9am (missed Jeremy Kyle) waiting for a response. Don't let it be said that I lack commitment!!!

I am not turning my PC off until I've found out the bad news. I'm assuming the people who haven't got an interview will learn about it last. :frown:
Reply 68
I applied for finance and still haven't heard anything. getting really worried now.
AshleyGS
I applied for finance and still haven't heard anything. getting really worried now.

Me too. In some way I'm glad it's not just me who hasn't heard back.

I submitted my tests the in November not long before the deadline... maybe that has something to do with the lateness?
Reply 70
I've been waiting to hear all day as well...not looking good :frown: I didn't submit my online tests until the day before. I don't know if that really matters but I suppose if we both haven't heard and both submitted kinda late it could explain it.
I also just noticed we're both in the North West.... maybe I'm getting paranoid now? Maybe it's all this sitting in front of a computer.
Congratulations to everyone who got through!

I'm still waiting to hear...I can't see it being a positive response this late. Its so frustrating, I just want to know even if it's bad news!!
Reply 73
I did my online tests at the very last minute as well, but I have already heard. Don't worry too much if you haven't yet - someone said earlier that we should all find out at the same time regardless of if we got and interview or not. But for some reason people are hearing at different times!

I got my e-mail at about 6.30pm today, by the way.
Reply 74
I also haven't heard... from the north (leeds)... no idea if this makes any difference
I haven't heard eithier (London). I also did my tests really early. like in the first week you could. maybe they're working backwards
They've only got 51 mins left before the end of the day....!!! Someone of the facebook group phoned and was told they'd know by 9.

My housemate is on the scheme and is telling me to be patient but I haven't managed it so far.
Its so annoying!!! I did the tests really early as well.

I've given up hope now!
Reply 78
i still haven't heard anything, but im guessing that im not through, as when i log back onto the website, there's nowhere to select an interview time!

well done to the guys who got through!
Reply 79
I've given up hope as well. I think they'll be telling the people that didn't get through last since, so far, no one on this site has said that they haven't got through :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending