The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I am. From the 17th to the 20th of December...

Muni.
xx
Reply 21
Is anyone going to medlink in December?

xX
Reply 22
Reply 23
I'm going from 14th to the 17th... actually I think it's from the 13th because I'm doing the pathology day as well.
I have a couple of friends who are going too :smile:
Reply 24
I don't knwo anyone who's going. ??? :frown:

Muni.
xx
Reply 25
I wouldn't worry, there's apparently hardly ever a small group of friends that all go, so a lot of other people are in the same boat, not knowing anyone; and to be honest it's probably better that way. When you go to University, the chances of a friend getting into the same University on the same course (at the same College) is pretty slim.
Reply 26
im goin to medlink 1 too, yellow 910 beta Hugh stewart hall (i dunno any 1 either)
Reply 27
z.shah
im goin to medlink 1 too, yellow 910 beta Hugh stewart hall (i dunno any 1 either)

*yellow (1):rolleyes:
Reply 28
z.shah

What dates? 14th-17th or 17th-20th?

Muni.
xx
Reply 29
Democracy
Yeah but it lets you see what being a doctor is really like plus you get free scrubs!!!!

hehe! I'm at med school and I'm still not quite sure what being a doctor is I]really like, maybe I should go?
Reply 30
im comin 14th -17th its gonna b grate cant wait
Reply 31
yrr i am :smile:
13-17 dec
xx
Reply 32
ahh woop cant wait
13-17th yeloow 1 beta hugh stewart hall!
:smile:
x
Reply 33
owell learn from mistakes lmao
hopefully it wil b fun :|
Reply 34
im goin 13th-17th
cant wait :smile::smile:
yellow 1 beta hugh stewart hall!
Reply 35
It is a waste of time if you have lots of work experience already, but for those who want to learn more about med school and about the clinical side of medicine, it is good.

My friends went and tbh they loved it. But i still don't like the fact that they do make u spend a lot of money on it.
petzneo
It is a waste of time if you have lots of work experience already, but for those who want to learn more about med school and about the clinical side of medicine, it is good.

My friends went and tbh they loved it. But i still don't like the fact that they do make u spend a lot of money on it.

How do you learn anything about the clinical side of medicine whilst sitting in a lecture theatre. That's what WE is for :s-smilie:
Reply 37
Chloeee02
I'm going by myself. I know one other person who's going, but he's going on the other half. Missing 3 days of school and one day of work. Going on the 14th to the 17th, plus the 13th Pathology bit.

me too :smile:!
I know one other person who is going at the same time as me. beta, red sherwood hall (:
x
Reply 38
I've nearly given up trying to talk to everyone on the Medlink forum, cause it's so slow!
Those that are going this year (in less than a week, arghhh!), what groups are you in?
I'm in Medlink 1, Blue (1), Beta, Cavendish Hall.
Reply 39
yee i gree its soo slow
woop so excited.. u doin pathology aswel?

Latest

Trending

Trending