The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
nas7232
Lol no.

Well I speak urdu and can understand/speak punjabi and hindi because of it.
Reply 21
Make_It

Not proper Punjabi! Also your talking about hindi which is literally urdu! but okay...
Reply 22
crazyhelicopter
Presumably though they have similar strctures, where as hindi and polish would be very different. For example if your fluent in Spanish, it isn't too difficult to pick up Italian. However German or Russian is another kettle of fish

Yeah but i had to learn how to speak and write / read arabic... because i couldnt do it in Urdu this wasnt easy! In other words im not bad at language corr some people take things soo serious :p:
Reply 23
SilentGirl
Haha thanks for pointing that out..ah blind me !

But, im sure all med schools are strict about resit candidates except few, may be he applied to those ones :s-smilie:

Good luck to all. Hope we all get in somewhere at the end.

PMS, BSMS, Leeds (ext. circs.) , Liverpool, Keele, Kings (ext. circs.), HYMS (ext. circs.), UEA (ext. circs.) A lot of others with ext. circumstances accept it. I do have those but i also did apply to PMS & BSMS as they actually said 'it shows commitment' dont know if this is complete ****** but it says on their site...

Research before you think and say
Reply 24
Make_It

Hindi maybe but I very much doubt you can speak punjabi because of it.
vj69
PMS, BSMS, Leeds (ext. circs.) , Liverpool, Keele, Kings (ext. circs.), HYMS (ext. circs.), UEA (ext. circs.) A lot of others with ext. circumstances accept it. I do have those but i also did apply to PMS & BSMS as they actually said 'it shows commitment' dont know if this is complete ****** but it says on their site...

Research before you think and say

Ok thanks. I didnt know, thats why i was wondering.

Latest

Trending

Trending