The Student Room Group

Whats the most trouble you have got into at school?

Scroll to see replies

I've never had a detention (well, apart from class ones)... The closest I came to one was in year 7 when I didn't do my homework to my teacher's satisfaction. This was in graphic design and we had to draw a 3D milk crate. Now, not being funny or anything, but it's not like I didn't try on that homework... I just can't draw. My teacher, Mrs Wriggly-Pheasant (!), said I'd have to stay behind after school to finish it... and then I think she came to her senses when she realised, during the course of the lesson, that I was a no-hoper anyway.
(edited 12 years ago)
I've never had one after school detention! I did have one at break though with this arse of a ICT teacher who made me draw over the permanent marker on the board to get it to come off...good little tactic though!!
Original post by AspiringGenius
Haha, I'm tired. The first line is meant to read 'imagine if I punched a parent.' will edit.

I forgive you I suppose, Aspiring Genius :teehee:
Original post by SleepySheep
I forgive you I suppose, Aspiring Genius :teehee:

What's funny? :?
Original post by AspiringGenius
What's funny? :?

I was pointing out the irony of your username. Nm.
Original post by SleepySheep
I was pointing out the irony of your username. Nm.

Geniuses get tired too you know :colone:
A phone call home in Y7. I think I cried! :biggrin:
I pretty much never get in trouble, the closest I got to detention was in year 7 with my crazy cooking teacher who continued to insist that she had told us to bring ingredients in despite not one of us (20-ish in the class) had brought anything in and had no idea what she was on about :/. She then had me stand in front of the class while she shouted at me because I had also forgotten to do my homework
I was given detention once because I hated doing PE and stopped bringing in notes with a reason why I wasn't doing it. :rolleyes:
I got a half an hour detention in ICT for not doing my homework. I sat and played games throughout the whole thing. :h:
Reply 190
Lots of detentions for missing homework/not bringing PE kit.
Put on report for missing homework and for supposedly writing an offensive message about one of the teachers but it wasn't me. The girl who did it eventually got caught out.

Only ever had a couple of teachers go off at me. One teacher because I didn't want to do the work in PE, then a random teacher who wasn't really a teacher but was more an office lady went off at me because I said something to her. I think we went to go ask for the toilet key and she asked us why we asked her, then I was like "It says on the door you have it" and she went absolutely crazy, saying I should tone down my attitude and learn some manners. My friends and I were totally flabbergasted! Weird woman.
Trouble lol where to start. In high school, a group of girls were hanging from a sewage pipe in the bathroom. The second someone else took a picture, the thing broke and **** went everywhere. The lockerrooms were flooded for a day. Their punishment was to organise a charity non-uniform day!

In middle school, my friend and I wrote really rude stuff all over the back of a drawing I did in art. Stupidly, I handed it in. My logic was that they would mark the piece of art and not look at the bloody back of it. Anyway, we were in a lot of trouble for that. I didn't write the majority of the rude things, but we got an equal punishment.

That same friend also threw someones French book out a window. I just find that so damn funny.

I was always in trouble for things like not having my hair tied-up, wearing too short a skirt, nail varnish, inappropriate shoes and at Sixth Form, inappropriate uniform. My HOY has bloody threatened to not enter me for my A2 exams in the summer if this problem does not improve.

On a snow day in my last year of high school, only a few of us turned up. There were no lessons running, but the Headmistress (a mighty fierce woman) told us we all had to stay in school. Ignoring this, I left (along with about half of the others) and met up with two boys. We bumped straight into her. My God I had never been so scared in my life. The letter she wrote home noted the two lads I was with. I nearly got expelled for that. Not good.

Once I got my birthday cake confiscated off me. On my bloody birthday.

My last year of high school was a turbulent one, I was going through a lot of **** at home. I was rude to a golf teacher and didn't want to "participate" in golf, because it's a bloody waste of time quite frankly. I had to go see my HOY and the Head of P.E. I was told that my academic skills would be nothing if my body was nothing. I.e. thou shall play golf.

In Sixth Form we have to wear lanyards. I got into a fight with the Headmaster because he thought I was being rude about wearing mine. He asked my name, I told him, and then I asked quite reasonably why he didn't know my name. He fumed there are 1200 pupils in this school, and do you know 1200 names? Went to see him in his office after that, when I smiled to myself over the pink rug he has in his office, he threatened to defame my UCAS reference.

A friend of mine went home for a free and came back to school paraletic drunk. I had to look after her in the locker-rooms, but eventually we had to take her to the nurse. With hindsight I would've acted differently, she got a suspension for that.

I've had two internals, both resulting from not going to detentions. The first one was given to me by a caretaker (?!) for crossing through a gate I'm not supposed to. He put his arm out to stop me and it was across my chest. So this was my defence and I walked away from him. The school did not take my side.

The second was for not going to a uniform detention.

All in all, what I have consistently hated about school is rules for the sake of bloody rules.

Thumbs up to everyone in this thread.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 192
bump
Reply 193
got a comment in my book for having sex with the teacher.
Reply 194
I was never "naughty" but had a couple of isolations and of course detentions. It was mainly due to my inability to shut up, I'm not quite so bad now though. :tongue:
Reply 195
bump
Haven't got in trouble alot tbh. :u:
Got a detention for not doing work, and had my phone took of me because i was texting.
But thats about it! Managed to get away with a few!!! :creep:
Reply 197
got sent out for pushing someone.
Detention for the most stupid reason ever which I am never going to forget.

First week of Secondary School - neverous like mad. One thing I learn in Year 7 is that most teachers would like you to wait outside the class before lessons.

I go and wait outside my class for an ICT lesson. Everyone goes in about 10 seconds before I arrive (however I was not late), I wait out there for 10 minutes. I am thinking "where is the teacher". I then poke my head through the door and everyone is in the lesson. I was trying to be polite and on my first ICT lesson of Secondary School I get shouted at and a detention.

I also got an after school detention for fraping someone mega badly. I mean.... surely that has nothing to do with the school?
Reply 199
Original post by Miryo
got a comment in my book for having sex with the teacher.

ok

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending