The Student Room Group

Whats the most trouble you have got into at school?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 280
Just looking at the options on the poll and noticed 'lines'. Was made to do about 100 lines in primary school on a couple of occasions. Wouldn't really work though now, because you could just type it once and copy and paste it however many times...

Never really got in much trouble at school, had some detentions but that's it. Apart from the time I was falsely accused of writing racist graffiti on a table, although it was later accepted that I didn't do it, I'm still to this day waiting for my apology.
Reply 281
i once got accused of calling this lad fat when i didnt.
Depends what kind of trouble you mean. I forgot homework once and so had an afterschool detention. I used to be unable to stop talking so got kept in at the beginning of lunch time a few times. However I think I've been pretty good over my years.
Primary school
- stern talking to + eventually sent to principal for getting into fights on the playground, generally with people who were bullying me (including a boy year 7 (would be year 6 in England), whom I floored when I was in year 4 :colone:.)
- letter home for punching a girl in year 6 who was making fun of me (regret it now, as it was a disproportionate reaction. I took my problems out on her when in reality she wasn't even the main person doing it and just going along with the rest :sad:)
- sent to principal and punished when someone in my class bit me (wtf). My parents were really angry about that one and wrote a rude letter to the principal, lol
- generally being shouted at/told offfor misbehaving etc, normal school stuff

Secondary school:
- came out in year 8 (year 7 in England) - big mistake - faced a lot of verbal abuse/exclusion/having rumours spread about me etc. I gave as good as I got and eventually was sent to the year head for "throwing a chair" at someone (absolute bs). As a result kept quiet, pretended it was a 'phase' and forced myself to date guys for a while, which made me very unhappy :emo:
- got in trouble for slapping someone in art class after she kicked me and grabbed my ass (though I was too embarassed to say anything in my defence at the time). She had also been spreading rumours about me and had deliberately turned a lot of people against me, as well as making prank phone calls to my house. She apologised to me privately in year 10 :dontknow:
- got a stern talking to by my history teacher in year 12 for not doing a history test (just sat through the test and wrote nothing)
- told off for swearing in various classes
- RS teacher called me all sorts of names at parents' evening in years 8/9 for arguing in class (catholic school :colone:). Probably would cringe if I heard some of the things I came out with now, but it's the principle that counts :fuhrer:
- Got in trouble for saying our 'young entreprise' days were a waste of time and refusing to take part
- ditto citizenship classes

However, I regularly bunk off and rarely do homework and have successfully avoided getting into trouble thus far :borat:

The head of senior school wrote me a glowing reference for my UCAS application though, so it all worked out in the end. The above probably misrepresents my time at secondary school - after the first couple of years I was quite happy and well behaved. At primary school I was bullied, lonely and very unhappy.
Reply 284
Original post by JordanS94
yeah we had just finished our lesson in year 7 so I went down an ally which I went down everyday and then a teacher told me off for 'going out of bounds' and then got detention :L

so , did you go to the detention then?
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by hbk4894
so , did you go to the detention then?

yeah :L I was terrified of what would happen if I didn't go :L
I got a few penalty sheets for 'forgetting' PE gear (I was lazy lol). A penalty sheet is basically an A4 page with words printed each sides and you repeat them all 5 times.

The only 'major' one was in primary school. Basically I was the good girl and my brother was the complete opposite, always in trouble and it eventually got to the stage where the teachers wouldn't trust him to bring home notes to our parents. So I was given the note to bring home but I was overheard by this b**** in the corridor reassuring my bro not to worry, that I wouldn't give the note. I was called out of class by this really scary teacher and questioned about it. I was terrified as it was the first time I had been in trouble and also I was incredibly shy, liked to be in the background... But yeah, I think that was basically my whole troubled past lol :tongue:
Suspended and then moved to isolation for 2 months . . . eyebrow piercing :s-smilie:
Suspended because we got caught smoking weed.
Suspended for a week for beating up one person. The dude was being racist so I don't think it's fair tbh!. :redface:
Reply 290
I got a red traffic light in first school for sending notes to the classroom next door one wet lunchtime that apparently weren't very nice. The thing was I'd always only had green traffic lights other than this, never any amber ones! Oh and I nearly got a red slip in middle school for not telling the teacher that I wasn't going to be in the lesson as I was going to a recorder concert but she never gave it in. Wow...shows how little I was in trouble.
English in Year 8 and we were talking about alliteration. Our teacher wrote her name on the board. Mrs Coster the Cunning...
I shouted out "cow" and she just sent me out.
Original post by hbk4894
what exactly did you do?

Exposed my arse.
I've been suspended. Twice.
Original post by handsome7654
Suspended for a week for beating up one person. The dude was being racist so I don't think it's fair tbh!. :redface:

i beat up someone,who was sort of bullying me by jumping up and down and following me because i walk strange and i didn't get wrong-even though loads of pupils thoroughly remember the incident and recall it now-it was nearly 3 years ago.It was a morally right act though and so was yours because they were an evil soul,who needed to be punished and i hate how schools and the government are teaching people not to strike back because teachers telling them off will not teach them the lesson it can often only be done efficiently through hitting them and i believe that if anyone does something evil then you should beat them up.
I 'stole' a lollipop from a box right next to an open door in a classroom, and my head of year made the biggest of deals about it, she got the police and everything. She's crazy....
Original post by Vintage <3
I 'stole' a lollipop from a box right next to an open door in a classroom, and my head of year made the biggest of deals about it, she got the police and everything. She's crazy....

Really?because pupils in my school often steal each others bags and other items and hide them and although they gave them back they still haven't been arrested and the police hasn't been called.Pupils often smoke underage another crime.Was this in primary or secondary?
Original post by Dalek1099
Really?because pupils in my school often steal each others bags and other items and hide them and although they gave them back they still haven't been arrested and the police hasn't been called.Pupils often smoke underage another crime.Was this in primary or secondary?

Secondary, in fact only about a year ago. My head of year was known for her drama queen behavior...
Reply 298
Original post by ABCI23
Exposed my arse.

arlight , fair enough.
Reply 299
Original post by Vintage <3

:biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending