The Student Room Group

Whats the most trouble you have got into at school?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 360
Original post by HotfireLegend
I got moved down in Science and English for being deaf. Go figure.

exactly, by the way i am not deaf though but there are loads of reasons why i got moved now in English , i am just not very good at English , thats all. for that guy to say if he was my parent i would be in trouble and to give me a lecure on it , is a bit unfair.
Reply 361
im suprised i didnt get a negative rating.
Reply 362
Original post by PinkyPurply
I had to go and see the head of sixth a few months ago after apparently spewing homophobic and racial abuse to five WHITE AND STRAIGHT girls.

It came out of the blue and really caught me by surprise.

did someone report you for doing it?
In year 9, I got a Saturday morning for telling my teacher that my friend called him a word: "it rhymes with 'maggot'"
Reply 364
Original post by Student2806
In primary school I pushed some guy over while playing football and he fell into a big puddle of mud. His parents had to be called some he could home and get changed and I got ********* by my headmaster.

Seems a tad harsh.

I once had to go to the front of our class and explain why I was laughing at our year's pastoral support woman. Kind of awkward considering it was because she clearly wasn't wearing a bra and it was cold outside. Funny in itself (when you're 14), but my teacher's :eek: face as she entered the room just tipped me over the edge.
Reply 365
So there is this game called Octopus:

Basically there are 2 sides of grass on our rectangular playground and a large concrete area in the middle. So the Octopus stands in the middle and you have to run to the other side of grass to safety unless he catches you and you are an octopus with him/her.

This game got pretty intense in Primary School and was therefore banned.
A few weeks later everyone was playing so I joined in, however, my teacher was a -REMOVED- :P and caught me and several of my friends, gave us red dots, sent us to the head teachers office, screamed at us and then sent us home.

Oh the humility, I cant look at Octopus the same way again.
Original post by k9ruby
Whats the most trouble you have got into at school? Thought this would make a funny thread.:p:

Hmmmm I'll keep mine a secret.
I was going to be suspended for punching my friend in year 8 but he stuck up for me and my head of year was understanding so i got away scott free, haven't punched anyone since; not on purpose anyway. Helped that i had a spotless record before and since.
Original post by hbk4894
did someone report you for doing it?

The five girls that I had apparently been bullying.
Original post by Bezaberry
Isolation: Because my English teacher was showing us Twelth Night on video for about the 14th time, and she came in looking particularly stressed and said "We're watching a video today" I replied "What is it?" She screamed "WHAT DO YOU THINK?!" I said "Terminator?" Got sent to isolation.

After school detention because some douche bag set fire to a piece of paper next to me, and someone stood by the door said it was me. One persons opinion over the 6 people around me saying I had nothing to do with it...We both got it.

:rofl3:
Some boy set fire to our school in Y8 and then got kicked out, and sent to a better school despite destroying the A level artwork.
Original post by woofums
Isolation for wearing a coat :rolleyes: Detentions for incorrect uniform or doodling or in one case pointing:shifty: and quite a few for absence

All a bit pathetic really, i always behaved in class and did my work/homework.

Oh and in year 11 i had an issue with this prefect who had punched my cousin, as i was already bitter about not being a prefect i made it my mission to get this kid kicked off the prefect team. in the end my head of year got really really angry. he made a meeting with my parents in which i refused to comment on anything because i was disgusted that i was being punished for this when the prefect got off scot free. To end the meeting i said as the prefect wasnt punished i would take matters into my own hands which didnt go down well at all. I was given a level 3 detention for that. i wouldnt have done anything anyway, im a wuss

At college i was on like report for 2 weeks for unexplainable abscence. then after 2 weeks of full attendance my tutor said i could come off report and the first thing i said was " thank goodness for that, i need a day off" It was a STUPID thing to say but i said my thoughts aloud. i was put back on report for a further 3 weeks.

Oh and was also in isolation once for the most pathetic thing ever, i was crying because of something, cant remember what, then there was a massive confusion and my tutor got told i had thrown something at a seagull (WTF?!?!) and then i was in isolation the whole day. then at the end of the day she said it was a disgrace etc and i was like huh, i didnt do anything and was crying because i was bullied. That was a strange day

The seagull bit made me laugh hilariously
Once in Y8 I broke a pencil and got a bad note in my diary for being destructive
Reply 373
i got a dention for not doing my work despite the fact my teacher never gave me any paper.
Reply 374
Our whole year were given bibles once, I 'defaced' mine (I wrote my name on it) and I got shouted at by the deputy head. :frown:
Reply 375
I let my friends draw all over my face in permanent marker pen. Turned out there was a penis drawn next to my mouth and 'Mum, I'm gay' on the back of my neck. Took a while to wash off and the school receptionists were not amused.
Reply 376
Original post by Sami'
Selling "dangerous" items in school and police got involved.

Nearly been kicked off all my courses for using plagiarized code in Computing coursework.

Had several letters, phone calls etc home.

such as , what were this dangerous items?
Reply 377
my mate nearly threw a stone at a seagull in the air.
Reply 378
i just found out the same mate has just quit the army.
Reply 379
i got punched in the arm by a friend and told to leave the class.

Quick Reply