Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey! Sign in to get help with your study questionsNew here? Join for free to post

Whats the most trouble you have got into at school?

Announcements Posted on
Applying to Uni? Let Universities come to you. Click here to get your perfect place 20-10-2014
  • View Poll Results: Whats the worst trouble you have got into at school?
    Never! I'm an angel! I have a halo!
    7.49%
    Firm word from teacher
    8.01%
    Teacher acting very p*ssed off with you
    3.37%
    1 minute detention
    0.90%
    lines
    0.75%
    5 minute detention
    1.65%
    Sent out
    5.17%
    Go and see HOS
    1.27%
    Go and see HOY
    4.34%
    Go and see head
    5.77%
    10 minute detention
    2.47%
    more than 10 minutes
    7.87%
    After school detention
    23.00%
    Isolation
    11.84%
    Suspended
    13.41%
    Expelled!
    2.70%

• 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FranticMind)
    Lol which part of the sig?
    The subject and the university. It'd be like hearing about someone getting in trouble for drawing all over their schoolbooks and then getting in to do Art at St Martins...
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Suspended for fighting, but to me it was perfect. Two days off mid-week all for punching an ******* who acted like a 6 year old, yelling at teachers, kicking and screaming at other students, trying to play the psycho card.

Headteacher even had the biggest grin on his face when I went into his office "I'm not going to say he didn't deserve it, And between you and I, the staff are loving this. But that doesn't make it acceptable."

I still wish I could have had a tophy for it haha
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    i attacked this lad but the teachers didnt do anything about it because he was annoying me.
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sami')
    Laser pointers haha. Absolute shambles getting suspended and police involved.
    sounds a bit extreme.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by de_monies)
    What did the police actually do?
    Nothing, because that was just a threat from her, but she knew she was in thwe wrong.
    • 97 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Floridfist)
    Suspended for fighting, but to me it was perfect. Two days off mid-week all for punching an ******* who acted like a 6 year old, yelling at teachers, kicking and screaming at other students, trying to play the psycho card.

Headteacher even had the biggest grin on his face when I went into his office "I'm not going to say he didn't deserve it, And between you and I, the staff are loving this. But that doesn't make it acceptable."

I still wish I could have had a tophy for it haha
    I love teachers like this. I mean they had to do it because of legislation etc... and that the other kid would get their parents in and cause a scene, but if no one said any thing, I reckon that the teachers wouldn't have suspended you at all
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dalek1099)
    You should've revised harder and tried harder and I will say this I once got dropped from top set in a nightmare,it was on of my biggest nightmares.
    yeah ok
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    come on , you know you want to post in here.
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    you lot sound like the ones on Waterloo Road.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Me and my friend once stole our other friend's camera (we were a bit mean back then) and took pictures of ourselves pulling funny faces. Our friend found the pictures and told our form teacher, who had go at us. While we were standing there getting *******ed she was flicking through the pictures and she stopped on a photo of me pulling the weirdest face ever. Never in my life had I tried so hard not to laugh. We both got an after school detention.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Suspended in Y7 for being caught with Bacardi Breezers in my bag for later on that night.

A week's worth of after school detention in Y9 for skiving a maths lesson to be with my friend who was having complications do to with her heart condition. My teacher found us in the bathroom and went mental and I told her to **** off.
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    i see 66 people are claiming never to have been in trouble in the poll , how much of that is true i wonder?
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    lets get this thread going again.
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by setfiretothework)
    Only really twice.

Once in year 11 for grabbing the girl in our year who thought she was amazing at everything and was better than everyone by the hair and swinging her around like a doll in the middle of english after she said I'd never amount to anything and I'd be working for her haha the weeks detention and phone call home was so worth it - I became a god!

And second time for throwing a book at a crazy geography teacher we had, she used to mark things ignoring the marking instructions she was crackers! Anyway this time I'd left out a question because I wasn't sure about it and needed help and she called my head of year and told him I hadn't done my coursework, so I threw the book at her in a 'HERE I'VE DONE IT' kind of gesture but it didn't go down well ...:eek:
    the second one haha
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    i didnt get in massive trouble at school
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    lets get this running again.
    • 61 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hbk4894)
    i see 66 people are claiming never to have been in trouble in the poll , how much of that is true i wonder?
    they must go to private schools or something because I am quite well behaved-certainly in the top few in the year I would imagine,I have got £10 each year for my behaviour and certificates for praise points,only 15 got invited to the praise point sessions and only 3 or 4 got £10 and I have been sent out 3 times that I remember,I had 2 ambers in Year 6 and I have been sent back to school from a trip,one could call that my naughtiest moment but I still don't think that anything I did was immoral.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Once I brought a metal slingshot to school. I was in the playground after school with a mate shooting it down the playground when not just the head of year happened to walk by but the ****ing headteacher aswell! For reasons unknown they just took the slingshot off me, had a little laugh about it and sent me home. My mum wrote a letter to the school a few months later saying I was sorry and if I could have it back (my uncle had forged the slingshot for me out of aluminium) and I got it back. looking back on it for a scenario where I brought a dangerous missile weapon which could of easily put someone in hospital with one shot into a school, and got caught by both the head of year and the headteacher (who had a reputation f or strictness) it is amazing I got off so lightly. Then again it was my first day (no joke) of year 7 lol.
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dalek1099)
    they must go to private schools or something because I am quite well behaved-certainly in the top few in the year I would imagine,I have got £10 each year for my behaviour and certificates for praise points,only 15 got invited to the praise point sessions and only 3 or 4 got £10 and I have been sent out 3 times that I remember,I had 2 ambers in Year 6 and I have been sent back to school from a trip,one could call that my naughtiest moment but I still don't think that anything I did was immoral.
    right.
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    i went to the shop at lunchtime.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 28, 2013
New on TSR

Submitting your UCAS application

How long did it take for yours to be processed?

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.