The Student Room Group

Whats the most trouble you have got into at school?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 500
Absolutely nothing.
Got a detention once for accidentally walking through a girl's indoor PE lesson without wearing a top. This being in my first year of secondary school. Embarrassment was punishment enough but sadly teachers didn't agree. :colondollar:
Reply 502
It was in year 4 and we were celebrating teacher's day. For some reason, our teacher was called out of the class and we were left alone with a huge cake. My friends and me, being rebellious little kids we were started grabbing pieces of cake and smashing it on each other's faces.Playfully we then chased our classmates around the class with the cake,throwing some on a few boys faces. It wasn't the best idea as they complained to the teacher soon afterwards and we were sent to the head teacher and everything. The worst thing was that we all smelt like egg! ;P

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 503
got sent out of the class for pushing a door in the face of a teacher accidentally.
Worst time was being sent to the Head. Teacher went into store cupboard to get something, I closed the door and put a chair under the handle.
Reply 505
Got suspended for hitting a teacher in juniors

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 506
I had a lot of after school detentions (a lot). I also got in trouble once for being in a fight. When I was in primary school I once (I'm ashamed to say) committed assault. A regular punishment in primary school was to be made to stand in silence facing a wall.

I've been to see the head and deputy head of different schools sometimes. Generally for failing to do work but once for hacking.

The major problem I had with school wasn't that I didn't want to learn, but that it was boring and stifling.

The detentions became completely effete to me after I realised it was only spending an hour in silence - something I bordered even on considering a pleasurable activity as it allowed me time and space to pursue my thoughts. Whilst not technically a punishment, nothing was worse than bullying though, alongside of which the punishments seemed stupid in comparison.
Sent out: there was this geography video playing and me and my friend were trying to stifle our laughter and kept whispering to each other, already earning filthy looks from the teacher. Then at the unfortunate moment the video said 'and 1709 people died' my friend said something that made me laugh really loudly. Everyone turned to look at me and my teacher just glared at me, so I was like:

'You're going to send me out, aren't you, sir?'

He just nodded, so up I got and strolled outside to wait for him to come and yell at me :P

I also once got an after school for not doing my homework even though I'd already had the deadline extended.

Other than that, I was a good girl in school though :biggrin:
Reply 508
Original post by breakeven
Worst time was being sent to the Head. Teacher went into store cupboard to get something, I closed the door and put a chair under the handle.

haha
Reply 509
I go to a school where not doing your homework is ignored most of the time, and 90% of those in the one hour after school detentions are there for being late to registration three times in one term. :rolleyes:
I was a bit of a **** throughout school, I didn't agree with a lot of what they said/did and spoke out about it which was never taken well. I've been suspended twice and had uncountable detentions but I still did well so I'm not complaining.
My sister has a week of after school detentions for dumping a now of icing over a girl's head in her Food Tech class.

I'm rather proud since my sister is an angel usually!

The girl deserved it apparently, she'd tampered with my sisters coursework because my sister confronted her about bullying one of her friends.

Original post by Laurah5498
My sister has a week of after school detentions for dumping a now of icing over a girl's head in her Food Tech class.

I'm rather proud since my sister is an angel usually!

The girl deserved it apparently, she'd tampered with my sisters coursework because my sister confronted her about bullying one of her friends.

Has the school not got them kicked out yet:confused:
Reply 513
Being an associate when a friend pressed the red switch behind one of the school computers.

When they say don't press red buttons, then don't press red buttons!
There was this one time our teacher told the class to stop talking, but I didn't stop talking. And then my teacher told me to stop talking again. It was such a traumatic experience for me :cry:.
I got the cane/slipper a few times during primary school. This would have been in the early 90s (and therefore illegal, but I went to a fairly small, insular village school and nobody seemed to mind). I actually preferred it to isolation or detentions.

In terms of normal/legal punishments, isolation is probably the worst. I got two days of my own little room at secondary school once for punching someone in the face during a maths lesson. He got a week of his own little room for punching me first. They had too many little rooms at my school.
Isolation a few times.

My best one is being expelled for 3 weeks because I threw hot custard in a girls head (she was also in year 11 at the time.), she was insulting my family and I was just a little grasshopper back then and somehow thought that burning her neck off will be a rational thing to do Funnily it was - and secondary school was a better experience. I was supposed to have been permenantly excluded because she had to go hospital but my gifted and talented status thingy saved me, thank god.

Other times were being in a number of fights and detentions are countless.

I've only started behaving myself this year in year 10 - I don't want to mess around until it's too late. This change definitely impacted on my social life, big whoop.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 517
Original post by senz72
Being an associate when a friend pressed the red switch behind one of the school computers.

When they say don't press red buttons, then don't press red buttons!

I remember that. :sadnod:
My old school had a ridic 1hr only detention policy. If you forgot to do your homework, you get 1hr. If you are chewing gum you get 1hr >_<
I accumulated a few during year 10

A teacher carried me on his back up the stairs when I was back in year 7 because I hurt my ankle in science. Senior staff thought something dodgy was going on and called my parents in. My parents didn't want to comment on the matter and the teacher had enough so he left and got a better job! He was so hot omg
Original post by Dalek1099
Has the school not got them kicked out yet:confused:

Nope, my school has gone properly down hill since we had a new head and turned into an Academy. Thank god my sister is going to College for her A Levels!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending