The Student Room Group

Whats the most trouble you have got into at school?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Assassinn
Got excluded for being late [which I was 90% of the time] and missing quite a few detentions. Hated school really so I didn't really care.

Posted from TSR Mobile

You can't legally be excluded for either of those reasons. They can only legally exclude you for disrupting the learning of others persistently, rudeness to staff or dangerous behaviour.

Being excluded for being late is almost as much of a joke as being excluded for truancy is.
Original post by Autistic Merit
You can't legally be excluded for either of those reasons. They can only legally exclude you for disrupting the learning of others persistently, rudeness to staff or dangerous behaviour.

Being excluded for being late is almost as much of a joke as being excluded for truancy is.

Oh snap, I meant a temporary exclusion. Does what you say still apply? I did partake in a fair bit of truancy aswell.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Got school computer access revoked for a week for making a 'virus' (it wasn't actually a virus) and putting it on our public drive. I called it something like 'nude pics' and made it look like a folder just so it'd be awkward for whoever was telling me off because they'd have to admit that they opened it :devil:
Reply 603
Swore at teachers twice, had atleast 1 fights every year and still counting
Original post by Assassinn
Oh snap, I meant a temporary exclusion. Does what you say still apply? I did partake in a fair bit of truancy aswell.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Temporary or permanent, it still applies.

For example,

http://www.westsussex.gov.uk/learning/schools_ages_4-16/information_for_parents/attendance_truancy_and_exclus/exclusions/exclusion_guide_for_profession.aspx

"Exclusion should not be used for:

minor incidents, for example lack of homework;

poor academic performance;

lateness or truancy;

pregnancy;

punishing pupils for the behaviour of their parents;

breaches of school uniform."

Reply 605
Sixth Form

Phone call home for forgetting a piece of homework.
Sent out for fighting over a chair
Sent out for shouting Carpe diem
Sent out for talking in Latin to the teacher then pretending I could only speak Irish
Phone call home for writing BS in a essay
got a 3hr detention for letting off a stinkbomb in class.

3hr for calling my teacher a foreskin + posting his image on fb, tagged as foreskin

suspended and had my leadership position taken away for getting drunk in the boarding house.

disgusting behaviour. now i'm at college the worst i do is a fair amount of truancy.
I love how you can get excluded for swearing at a teacher but swearing in response to one is only a break detention.
Original post by k9ruby
Whats the most trouble you have got into at school? Thought this would make a funny thread.:p:

Where do you want me to start ? Wearing white socks a massive no no , not doing homework; being late on purpose Chewing gum ; generally messing around getting sent out of glass ; getting lines ; being very cheeky to teachers the list is endless loads of detentions and being on report lol 🤩👍

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending