The Student Room Group

Whats the most trouble you have got into at school?

Scroll to see replies

a guy at my school went to the drama department, dressed up as a policeman and went and staged a hold up in budgens with a plastic gun....

yer the police got involved for that one. What a legend.
Reply 101

I got an hour's after school detention for that

Ouch :O
Reply 102
Head of year, isolation, 5 after schools in a row for nearly setting the school on fire by burning coursework in microwave :colondollar:
swearing at the my maths teacher.
Reply 104
I swore at my maths teacher and got suspended. I once got a detension for being disruptive and then got a detention within that detention for being disruptive, lol. On my last day of school one lady came up to me and said 'good riddance you're going, i think every1 will be glad to see the back of you'.

What can i say; i had emotional issues.
I got loads of detentions, never went to them. Yes, I was a badass.<=(joke)
Got yelled at...
Got put on report a lot....for no homework...then lates...then truanting...then attitude (behaviour) etc
I'm guessing Isolation/being sent to the Headteacher tend to be around the same, in my school. And i've been through both of them about 6 times i think. I've also been very close to being suspended about 3 times, but that's never actually happened.

Detentions, haha, i've had too many of them to even count.

Thankfully, we don't get punished at all in sixth form.. and there's really no need to, i am a much better student now than i was in years 9-11.

Basically, i get into arguments with teachers very easily.. :frown:
Suspended a couple of times in year 11, and a couple of detentions in years 8,9 and 10 for not doing homework but apart from that I haven't ever got into trouble much.
Sent to the head teacher once in primary school for accidentally breaking a new plastic storage box the school had just brought to house our many skipping ropes. I've had an aversion to plastic storage boxes ever since.

and later on, I suppose sometimes a word for being 'too confrontational' towards staff, to which I usually reply "disobedience, in the eyes of anyone who has read history, is man's original virtue. It is through disobedience that progress has been made, through disobedience and through rebellion" or "we teach people how to remember, we never teach them how to grow" and then stand back and enjoy the sheepish look on the teacher's face.

I strongly recommend defending oneself with Oscar Wilde quotations. works a treat.
Reply 109
My bastard of an english teacher told me off for "being too confident" :s-smilie: and in year 2 I put the milk straws in the wrong box and the teacher told me I'd ruined the lesson... Oh and the headteacher told me off for laughing when he was telling off this lad who'd stuck his head under a tap to cool down. :p:
Reply 110
only had a few after school detentions for lateness and wagging it. they didnt bother with homework as beyond year 7 it becmae pretty clear no one was going to do it. spent alot of time in isolation for uniform and suspended a week before exams for not having a tie that "met standards" but they did nothing about catching us smoking weed in plain view of teachers and dealing splenda tablets to the lower years telling them they were pills, even though one lower year pretended to have an overdose...memorys...
Reply 111
just so it doesnt sound like i think im a "badass" this wasnt by any means the worst any one did at my school, i was on the average level of trouble
expelled lol.
Reply 113
Various pathetic after school detentions for being late, differences with other students and the odd 'I'm right you're wrong, teacher!' scenario.
Reply 114
got one after school detention , and also had a meeting with the head of year about bullying.
In year 9 i got into a lot of trouble for shining my laser pen in class.

I managed to shine my laser pen onto a mirror held by a friend, and he managed to get the beam to shine outside of the classroom.

The remarkable thing was that the beam was then reflected into the classroom next door, without realising.

The teacher in the classroom next door stormed into our class, and literally was about to explode, shouting about shining a laser pen in her class.

Everyone sat in silence, until the teacher said everyone in the class will get detention at break and lunch; which was when i owned up.

It was all funny until i found out that my laser pen was to be permanently confiscated by the Head teacher :frown:

Then in year 11, i found out that one of my teachers was using my laser pen in his lessons! :zomg:
Reply 116
Isolation room for stabbing another student with a pen on the arm.BTW I was in year 7
Lol
Reply 117
Original post by *Passion*Fruit*
I got loads of detentions, never went to them. Yes, I was a badass.<=(joke)
Got yelled at...
Got put on report a lot....for no homework...then lates...then truanting...then attitude (behaviour) etc

I miss those days:cry:
Putting needles in my teachers chair, setting the fire alarm off (deodorant), giving my teacher a broken chair to sit on, making our dep-form tutor cry, calling teachers weird names, snowball fights (x2), bitch fights (x6) and putting a sanitary towel on my MALE form tutors desk (we covered it in ribbeana for added effect :lol:), FB/MySpace/Piczo/Msn bullying, sent to the head numerous times (along with friends), lunch time "behavioural sessions" and being "talked to" abou my "insolent" behaviour.

Ah, those were the days...now I'm quite good actually :smile:
I once took a dump in a urinal

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending