The Student Room Group

Official Sales/Offers Thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 180
CombineHarvester
Their returns policy is horrible. You have to pay for p+p which is really off putting.

Hannah_Jeffries
a sticker comes in the box and you just stick it over the bit on the box that has your address ... theres a form in there aswell that you need to fill out buts its tiny .. then you just post it back (you have to pay for it ... but better than wasting your ££)

Then they sent me an email to say the money was back in my account .. very simple

Not any more.
They changed it about a month ago.
Free returns :smile:
ASOSGRAZIA = 25% off ASOS :h: It worked for me last night so it should still work now. Didn't work on teh UGGs though :emo: oh well!

Oh and also; Miss Selfridge have lots of new sale items with some really good discounts it anyone's interested.
Reply 182
Sale currently going on at House of Fraser, up to 50% off on various things both online and in the store.
Reply 183
Also 20% off selected mens coats and womens dresses at www.reiss.co.uk :cute:
Yep it's free returns I think, I sent a coat back the other day.

It may just be if you originally bought it on next day though ai dont know :dontknow:
Reply 185
Stace-is-Ace
ASOSGRAZIA = 25% off ASOS :h: It worked for me last night so it should still work now. Didn't work on teh UGGs though :emo: oh well!

Oh and also; Miss Selfridge have lots of new sale items with some really good discounts it anyone's interested.

You have just saved me £15 off a new bag :biggrin:
+rep for you
Thanks!
Dorothy Perkins Get 20% off with DPLOOKA (expires midnight Friday 16th October)
Motel Get 20% off with CRAZY20
Free delivery on all orders over £40 using the code FREEDA at Dotty P's. Code expires 27th October

http://www.dorothyperkins.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/TopCategoriesDisplay?storeId=12552&catalogId=20552
15% student discount at H&M this week with a valid NUS card
Reply 191
blinkbelle
15% student discount at H&M this week with a valid NUS card

:eek: WOW.
They should have 10 or 15% to students all year!
Sucks I've got a deadline on Friday that I need to work for, would love a trip to H&M.
Rosaaa
:eek: WOW.
They should have 10 or 15% to students all year!
Sucks I've got a deadline on Friday that I need to work for, would love a trip to H&M.

I'm not sure if it runs til the weekend, but I hope so as I'm in a similar situ! xx
Would have put this in the general offers thread but that page wouldn't load (mods feel free to merge!)

Got an invite only discount code this morning:

20% off until midnight tonight (27th Oct) with code VIPTREAT

Enjoy people! xx
Thank you SO MUCH! :smile::smile::smile:
Godsend!
I wish I hadn't seen this. I'm going to be bankrupt now.
You're all very welcome :smile: I wouldn't have got money off last week if it wasn't for a TSR fairy posting the code I needed! xx
Reply 198
thanks mate :smile:
yay :biggrin: :party:

Quick Reply

Latest