The Student Room Group

Official Sales/Offers Thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
Miss selfridge has a nice sale on skirts atm :biggrin:
There's 20% off warehouse in Look this week and also 25% (i think!) off at Jones the Bootmaker.
Reply 122
20% off everything in dorothy perkins now :smile:
ends friday 12th june
Joe browns up to 60% summer sale.
Elf cosmetics have free delivery this Sunday.
dover street market sale started last saturday.
Reply 125
get free delivery for miss selfridge (massive sale currently!) - code: HQSUMMER :smile:

okay the code for free delivery finished today but still a good salee! lalala
Reply 126
tea_cakes
Joe browns up to 60% summer sale.
Elf cosmetics have free delivery this Sunday.

Do you know how long roughly it takes for delivery? I ordered 3 items 2 day day and have heard nothing of dispatch.
02mik_e
Do you know how long roughly it takes for delivery? I ordered 3 items 2 day day and have heard nothing of dispatch.

From where, Joe Browns? You usually get a confirmation email of your order and then a dispatch email when the order has been processed, usually 1 to 2 days after placing your order. Then delivery is usually 1-2 days after that.
Reply 128
tea_cakes
From where, Joe Browns? You usually get a confirmation email of your order and then a dispatch email when the order has been processed, usually 1 to 2 days after placing your order. Then delivery is usually 1-2 days after that.

Yeah sorry I meant 2 days ago off Joe browns. They are taking ages with the dispatch :mad:
02mik_e
Yeah sorry I meant 2 days ago off Joe browns. They are taking ages with the dispatch :mad:

Oh I see. They usually confirm dispatch within a few days. Perhaps give it a few more days and if you still haven't heard anything email them or phone them to ask about your order. I'm sure they'll dispatch your stuff soon. :smile:
OFF10 in the discount code gets you 10% off plus free UK & European delivery at www.projectsclothing.com, they have some nice lipsy and religion clothing items on there
Reply 131
10% off at Burton Menswear online - code and link at www.cheap-designer-clothes.com
Just a few that I found when I went on a little hunt:

Uniqlo - free delivery on orders over £45 (until Jan) - UNIQDEL45

Uniqlo - 10% off orders over £45 (until Jan) - UNIQ10OFF45

Barratts - free delivery on orders over £50 (until end of 2013) - DELAWB

Barratts - £5 off all orders over £50 (until end of Sept) - AW5OFF50

The Body Shop - 10% off all orders (until end of Aug) - VOUCHERCODES10

The Body Shop - £5 off £20 or more spend (until 20th of Aug) - Offer1620

Superdrug - 15% off all orders (expiration unknown) - treatsummer09 or cannon0711 or TILL0507 or abbey100809

TM Lewin - 10% off all orders (until Jan) - ZXC128

Avon - free delivery on orders over £20 (until Jan) - LS

Benefit - free delivery on orders over £50 (until Jan) - FREEDELI

Dorothy Perkins - free delivery on all orders (ongoing) - WELFREE

I know they're not that great and I'm not sure if they all work but every little helps I guess :h:
Reply 133
Hey, does anyone know the jack wills voucher code?
:smile:
Reply 134
Explaura
Hey, does anyone know the jack wills voucher code?
:smile:

lol there wont be any..not around anyway.. its best to find someone you know and who works at the store and ask them to get it for you.. they get 75% off.
There was a booklet that came with the August issue of Cosmo full of discount things. A lot were vouchers though but there were some discount codes. They aren't so good but who knows you may actually shop at one of these places so here they are:

www.lenawhite.co.uk - 20% off your OPI purchase - Enter COSMO20 (1st July - 1st Sepetember 2009)
www.glassesdirect.co.uk - 10% off - Enter COSMTEN
www.eyeslicesverve.co.uk - 10% off - Cosmo0709
www.mashooqhair.com - 25% off - Enter MASHOOQCOSMO (Ends 31.10.2009)
www.bombcosmetics.co.uk - 15% off orders over £20 and free delivers - Enter COSMO15
www.thechemist.co.uk - £5 off and free delivery when you spend £50 or more - enter cosmopolitan
www.interknickers.com - 20% off - Enter COSMO179 (Ends Sept 1st 2009)
www.chiarafashion.co.uk - 10% and free delivery and free returns - Enter CSM09 (ends 31.08.09)
www.seaspauk.com - get a free gift worth £30 when you buy online - Enter COSMO (ends 31st August)
www.amikauk.com - 15% off - Enter COSMO (ends 31st August)
www.hd10.co.uk - free zip-it purse with everybag - Enter COSMO (ends 31st August)
brandalley.co.uk/cosmo - £5 off first order - Enter heatwave (ends 31st August)
www.saress.com - 10% discount - Enter COSMOCB (Ends 31st Oct 09)
www.oliepops.com laptop bags - 10% off - enter COSMO (ends Oct 09)
www.heelzsohigh.co.uk - 10% off - enter cosmogirl
www.shoe-envy.co.uk - 10% off - enter COSMO
www.scholl.com - 20% off - Enter cosbook09 (ends August 2009)
www.pulsebeauty.co.uk/cosmo - 10% off - enter COSMO
whizfreedom.com - 30% discount - COSMO2009
www.running4womenmembers.com/cosmo - 25% discount
www.hostelworld.com/cosmo - free gold membership

:yy:
Marks and Spencer sale starts today online :smile:
Reply 137
Elf cosmetics have £1 delivery atm (spend at least £5) - voucher code: QUIDSIN, if anyone's interested.
anyone ever use www.hotukdeals.com? Just type the merchant in for voucher codes!

Apologies if this has been posted in here xx
Absinth
Elf cosmetics have £1 delivery atm (spend at least £5) - voucher code: QUIDSIN, if anyone's interested.

I can't get this to work :c Did you manage to?

Quick Reply

Latest