The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

fishpaste

Immortal Wombat if I'm not mistaken :wink: So I plan to kill him today, only to be thwarted by a poison letter from another player. Lucky escape Ben :P

Pheuw. :aetsch:

May I ask how you were planning to inhume me?
Reply 21
Immortal Wombat
Pheuw. :aetsch:

May I ask how you were planning to inhume me?

a stab in the face :biggrin: except not really because that's illegal, so a stab in the stomach is my usual tactic =P
After I opened the door to you?
Reply 23
Immortal Wombat
After I opened the door to you?

yeah. I thought I might bribe Rosie into getting you to open the door.
Reply 24
fishpaste
a stab in the face :biggrin: except not really because that's illegal, so a stab in the stomach is my usual tactic =P

Lex, have you 'killed' many people/een killed before now?
Reply 25
~Raphael~
Lex, have you 'killed' many people/een killed before now?

last term I killed two people, and was killed myself by a mathmo hiding in my bathroom.
platinumki
seems kinda fun to me.

Of course, I go to band camp, what do I know....?

So which "band camp" do you go to? I have been on a few and seeing as we're from the same part of the world we may have collided at some point...
Reply 27
fishpaste
last term I killed two people, and was killed myself by a mathmo hiding in my bathroom.

haha cool, how did they get into the bathroom, or was it in a corridor? If so, I wonder what other bathroom-users made of him/her :biggrin: Sounds like a laugh!
Reply 28
~Raphael~
haha cool, how did they get into the bathroom, or was it in a corridor? If so, I wonder what other bathroom-users made of him/her :biggrin: Sounds like a laugh!

well my bedroom/bathroom are behind a door, but because my bedroom door is lockable, I usually leave the outerdoor unlocked (what's the worst that could happen, have my shampoo stolen?). I tried to get out of this habit during the game but let myself down one evening. So after some time in the library, I came back, stumbling about in the dark, felt this jet of water hit me and screamed like a girl.
fishpaste
yeah. I thought I might bribe Rosie into getting you to open the door.

Yeah, that might've worked. :biggrin:
Reply 30
fishpaste
well my bedroom/bathroom are behind a door, but because my bedroom door is lockable, I usually leave the outerdoor unlocked (what's the worst that could happen, have my shampoo stolen?). I tried to get out of this habit during the game but let myself down one evening. So after some time in the library, I came back, stumbling about in the dark, felt this jet of water hit me and screamed like a girl.

hehe plonker...What did they do after the screaming had stopped?
Reply 31
~Raphael~
hehe plonker...What did they do after the screaming had stopped?

introduced themselves as a mathmo first year, we talked about numbers lol, then he went on his trek back to churchill.
Reply 32
fishpaste
introduced themselves as a mathmo first year, we talked about numbers lol, then he went on his trek back to churchill.

Talked about numbers...Sadly I don't think that is a metaphor :frown: :rolleyes:
Reply 33
what you get your own private bathroom lex!!???
Reply 34
Willa
what you get your own private bathroom lex!!???

alas no, i share it with one other person (UKL member actually). *wants an ensuite set* i'm the only person on my floor who didn't get one :tongue: however my compensation is the hugest room :biggrin:
Reply 35
ooo stop it biatch i have to trek downstairs every time i want a shower.....you in your bourgeois clare accomodation!
Reply 36
Willa
ooo stop it biatch i have to trek downstairs every time i want a shower.....you in your bourgeois clare accomodation!

word is we go from best to worst next year :P I was quite amused when a mate from johns came over last term though and I could see the pain on his face to see our sets.
Reply 37
you have a friend at st johns?

anyway, bed time for me.....i'm up in 5 hours :frown:
Reply 38
fishpaste
word is we go from best to worst next year :P I was quite amused when a mate from johns came over last term though and I could see the pain on his face to see our sets.

My place isn't so bad this year :biggrin: You don't have ballot numbers yet, do you?

Latest

Trending

Trending