The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 1
again, would it be too difficult to trawl the numerous thread in this small subforum? *Sigh*

Nottingham has loads for the students, it's practically a student city.
Student nights out aren't expensive, certainly far less expensive as London
The nightlife is good, there's something for everyone
I don't go out much because I like staying in. I have known people who can easily go out every day of the week.
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
cheers la trampa. Btw i didn't trawl through the threads cos i couldn't be bothered :smile:
libertine89773
cheers la trampa. Btw i didn't trawl through the threads cos i couldn't be bothered :smile:

Then why should anyone be bothered to answer your question? I hate people like that.
Reply 4
Nightlife is really good as there's something for everyone as La Trampa mentioned..
However Oceana can be a bit expensive on a saturday night £5 entry with nus and then £3-£4 for each drink.. and same with all clubs generally... I don't really tend to do student nights because I rather spend it working and living for the weekend sorta thing :smile: Me and my friends usually either walk it, get a taxi, or get a bus, into the city centre and then head straight for the nearest pub usually Horn in Hand before heading to a club.

For me personally, Gatecrasher is an amazing place to be and that's like the only nightclub that I rate highly especially on a Friday night when DJ's come into town for crasher events, and so far we've had Ferry Corsten, Armin Van Buuren, Above and Beyond, Deadmau5, Eric Prydz, and this friday night it's Judge Jules and Eddie Halliwell. Because I'm a hardcore trance fan Nottingham's Gatecrasher fits me perfectly but it's all about you really.. What you like may not coincide wirth what I like...
Reply 5
omg I can't believe I missed Armin Van Brueen!
I'm such a doofus! seriously! This is exactly how I missed David Guetta. grrr! :mad:

Latest

Trending

Trending