The Student Room Group
annabellewalter
Where is my offer/rejection?

Why has everyone heard apart from me?

Have I accidentally applied for the molecular structure of a fart with applied gynaecology BA?

Somebody soothe me please, I'm going mad! :secruity:

Most people I know haven't heard from Notts [somewhat frustratingly for me as I don't really want my offer but would KILL for Bristol or UCL]. Don't panic!
I'd swap you but I don't want to *picks up Bristol offer and cradles it lovingly*

I want Notts as insurance tho. They must hate my guts.
Reply 3
I haven't heard yet. Grrr.
It is law with german though...
And where is Warwick???
annabellewalter
I'd swap you but I don't want to *picks up Bristol offer and cradles it lovingly*

I want Notts as insurance tho. They must hate my guts.

Lol.... but TMK Notts have made all there easier offers, so it'll probs be AAA.

Tom picks up ABB offer lovingly. :p: [FYI this is allowed because I so badly want Bristol]
I hate you. Well I don't really. But I'm very jealous. All I know is the only AAB offer I'm gonna get is Bristol and I'll have to pick smthg as insurance and everything else comes under a) AAA or b) REJECTION YOU STUPID LNAT FAILING WENCH. Not that I'm bitter.
annabellewalter
I hate you. Well I don't really. But I'm very jealous. All I know is the only AAB offer I'm gonna get is Bristol and I'll have to pick smthg as insurance and everything else comes under a) AAA or b) REJECTION YOU STUPID LNAT FAILING WENCH. Not that I'm bitter.

Annabelle dear, you didn't fail the LNAT. You are not- to my knowledge a wench. I really wouldn't worry about Nottingham. Ms LNAT (emily87) is still waiting to hear from them, as are loads of other applicants on this forum.

By the way, when you get Notts I think you should pick it over Bristol, because like- then they might readjust the number of offers made so I might just stand a better chance of getting one! :p:
Basically no, I spent a day looking at housing in Bristol today. That place is mine baby. All mine. I could not have fallen more in love with it on my open day, and it was at the bottom of my list. Hopefully, I'll see you there....I'll be the one wearing the 'go shove the F*CKING lnat up your a*ses Durham' Hoodie.

ps did i mention the totally cool top some kid was wearin in the pub last week? It said........'Bristol lawyers....Always Appealing' lol well it satified my bent and broken humour neway!!
Reply 8
tomcoolinguk
Annabelle dear, you didn't fail the LNAT. You are not- to my knowledge a wench. I really wouldn't worry about Nottingham. Ms LNAT (emily87) is still waiting to hear from them, as are loads of other applicants on this forum.

it's for law with german that im waiting so it may be different.
Ms LNAT?? haha, thanks.....i think!

Emily x
emily87
it's for law with german that im waiting so it may be different.
Ms LNAT?? haha, thanks.....i think!

Emily x

Lol... I've been wanting to use it like they called Zak Mr SAT [pronounced in the American "ess-ay-tee"]!

Seriously though well done on that score... It's amazing!
You are indeed, a living legend. I bow down to you oh mighty LNAT conquerer
Reply 11
eek really im not that good :redface:

I think you probably beat me on AS anyway since my UMS was 236, 241, 246, 268, 300 - the last was english anyway and the others are a B (now a A but still a B then!) and low-mid As. Nothing spectacular!
I'm normal....really...... Quite a few questions I ended up guessing between two answers as well -so theres plenty of luck in that score!

*feels embarrassed*

Emily x
Just be proud of acing a solid b*tch of an exam. I would be :wink:
Reply 13
annabellewalter
Just be proud of acing a solid b*tch of an exam. I would be :wink:

okok: :biggrin:
annabellewalter
Where is my offer/rejection?

Why has everyone heard apart from me?

Have I accidentally applied for the molecular structure of a fart with applied gynaecology BA?

Somebody soothe me please, I'm going mad! :secruity:

sorry the best I can do is say that there are others like u, e.g. me.
so far I've been rejected by Cambridge and Durham and expecting to be rejected by nottingham and bristol (because offers have already been made). evidently an LNAT score of 14, 12A*s for GCSE and prediction of 6As at A-level isnt good enough anymore...
Reply 15
skitzoslugg
sorry the best I can do is say that there are others like u, e.g. me.
so far I've been rejected by Cambridge and Durham and expecting to be rejected by nottingham and bristol (because offers have already been made). evidently an LNAT score of 14, 12A*s for GCSE and prediction of 6As at A-level isnt good enough anymore...

that's a bit harsh :eek:
This whole affair is a total lottery, no news is good news. *she repeats again and again*
Anybody got an Edinburgh offer? I'll trade for my Notts offer!
Really? Why?

Latest

Trending

Trending