The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I love stubble. I dont like clean-shaven at all, always makes the guy look about 12 years old.
ugh clean shaven all the way, i hate it when my bf has stubble, atmo he is sporting a particularly nasty semi beard
Reply 42
Ouch. It just hurts so much when kissing a guy with stubble/moustache (don't know about beard - haven't ever done that!)

Clean shaven only please!
Reply 43
Beards are nasty.
Some stubble is hottt..
Reply 44
Mmm, beards. I love beards, stubble is good, clean-shaven produces no real reaction in me. Not like a good beard.
Reply 45
Depends on the guy but I like stubble

AJxx
Clean shaven most of the time, but sometimes a little stubble is nice. Generally I think it also depends on the person. My ex keeps on coming to school with stubble and it's driving me crazy because he looks really handsome with it.
Depends on the guy and the day lol
Reply 48
Clean shaven
Reply 49
Like everyone else said it depends on the person.
But i personally like it clean cause when the beard sometimes gets in the way! lol But on some guys it looks soooooo hot!!
It depends, I'm not keen on the whole 'fluffy beard' look if you get what I mean.. some guys can just look like, well, trampish.. but if kept tidy it can look good..

No to babyfluff though..

Prefer clean shaven overall.. / 'proper' stubble
I do like a bit of stubble.
stardustfairy
MY VIEW:
clean shaven =yes
little stubble =yes!
lots of stubble= depends on the guy
beards =nevEr ever ever!

This.
Clean Shaven or a bit of stubble.. facial hair ... no
Cleannn shavennn =)
But a teensy bit of stubble can be nice.
Stubble

Especially on my bf :biggrin:
Reply 56
Depends on the guy.
Reply 57
stubble!
Who doesn't love a good beard. Hemingway, Freud, Lennon all had beards. And on an even bigger spectrum... Jesus and Gandalf! :eek:
Stubble is the best! I love a bit of stubble on a guy it's just... hot :love:

Latest