The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Damm having to be clean shaven for work..... used to love my stubble and so did the girls, now it has to dissapear twice a week!!
Omg stubble. soo hot!
Reply 62
hot,hot,hot...
its got to be real "man's" stubble though, no bum fluff a cat can lick off
Reply 63
Stubble, for sure.
I don't think stubble suits me or most black guys infact, I think only certain guys can pull it off.
I like stubble, but not a lot of it.

I like clean shaven look on some guys, some guys just don't look right with facial hair.

Beards are an absolute no no!

You should add a poll.
Reply 66
Clean shaven every time! Kissing stubble is bad enough, but a beard is too far! :p:
Reply 67
This thread just made me feel better about spending an extra few minutes in bed this morning instead of shaving.
Reply 68
Beckym14
Stubble :smile:
Only when it's proper stubble though.. no fluffy wannabe stubble.
Beards are a no go in my opinion.
Clean shaven, meh.

Did you read the post carefully:shifty:
Reply 69
felron09
Did you read the post carefully:shifty:

Yes. Are you ok?
I always get accused of having "designer stubble", which I really am not aiming for, more like I'm a scruffy bastard and forget to shave. However I have found it's usually the baby faced blonde haired blue eyed lads who accuse me of having the DS. Jealousy perhaps, I don't know. I just forget.

One thing I'll never ever have though is a pikey 'tache. Urgh
I've been told by enough people that I look better with stubble or a beard to just stop questioning it. Plus i'm a lazy arse so it means less shaving :biggrin:
Reply 72
It depends on the guy. I know some who look slightly trampy with a beard/stubble, but others where it accentuates their features. Personally, I'm a fan of facial hair :smile: I love the rough, rugged look.
Musash1
I think you're right abouut it depending on the person.

eg I dunno if anyone watches wwe but edges new look really makes him look hardcore (no homo). I'm thinking of growing a beard like that just too....

Edge doesn't look hardcore ... he just is. :biggrin:
Reply 74
Beards = no.
Stubble = depends on the person.
Clean shaven = works for everyone :smile:
Reply 75
Transatlanticdrawl_

One thing I'll never ever have though is a pikey 'tache. Urgh

haha :yep:
Reply 76
I like my beard, comparing photos before and after I definitely prefer after. Women in morrisons made my day by saying 'oh 1990, I thought you looked much older than that' when I handed over ID.
Reply 77
Clean, or a slight stubble. Nothing that causes stubble rashes* though! :P
but beards are a no no.

* or whatever you call it...

Btw this is general. There are hawt bearded men out there. XP
clean shaven or a bit of stubble.
Reply 79
I like my beard, so it stays. tbh if the simple fact that I have a beard is enough to put a woman off then good riddance.

Latest