The Student Room Group
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Applied for medicine this year, so fingers crossed.

yep, considering it being my firm (if i get an offer). Went to the open day in june, so I thiought yeh its deffinitely worth applying there. It has just the right balance of urban and rural to it.
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website
Reply 2
I have a conditional offer from Leicester for English and History of Art:]]
I loved it when I went to the open day, it seemed great there. Really good atmosphere:]]
I have a conditional for History and Politics, it's my first choice and I'm really excited. When I went to the open day I really liked it now i've just got to do the hard part and get the grades!
Reply 4
Conditional for English over here. :smile:

I'm going to the open day on the 25th of Feb. Haven't been to the city at all yet!
Reply 5
Law conditional .. kind of put it down as a last minute thing but really liked the look of the booklet they sent me specially the accomdation . Open day 21st January
Reply 6
Got a conditional for Computer Science :biggrin:
Not my first choice tho. Great uni, loved it at the open day, the course didn't seem as good as i had hoped though
Reply 7
going for law hopefully, it really is a great law school, shame about the buildings though

going to the open day to check it out anyway, :biggrin:
AisAis
Conditional for English over here. :smile:

I'm going to the open day on the 25th of Feb. Haven't been to the city at all yet!

Out of interest, when did you apply/how long did it take you to get your offer? I've not heard anything from Leicester yet. :p:
Reply 9
fallen angel9
I have a conditional for History and Politics, it's my first choice and I'm really excited. When I went to the open day I really liked it now i've just got to do the hard part and get the grades!

wooo, i have applied for 2 courses at leicester and 1 is actually management and POLItics :smile:, might see ya around :wink: ,
also its good to know so many hav got offers and are thinking of applying here, TSr meet up , lol. :biggrin:
Reply 10
inksplodge
Out of interest, when did you apply/how long did it take you to get your offer? I've not heard anything from Leicester yet. :p:

even though you didnt ask me i thought i would answer :P, I applied on the 10th of novemeber, and they gave me an offer on the 24th :wink:
i cant believe i got all my offers within 2 weeks :woo:
Reply 11
Conditional offer for Law, I loved it when I went to the open day, so it might be my firm choice, haven't decided yet :smile:
I have got a conditional offer for Law AAA and I don't know yet if it's going to be my firm or not but I am definitely going for the Open day in January.
mr_Cricket
even though you didnt ask me i thought i would answer :P, I applied on the 10th of novemeber, and they gave me an offer on the 24th :wink:
i cant believe i got all my offers within 2 weeks :woo:

Ohh, well if they take about 2 weeks or so then maybe I'll hear soon. :smile:
will1989
going for law hopefully, it really is a great law school, shame about the buildings though

going to the open day to check it out anyway, :biggrin:

What's wrong with the buildings?
Reply 15
sleekchic
What's wrong with the buildings?

not sure, but from what I've seen on google images, the place looks like a council estate with the occasional redbrick house. please prove me wrong :P
Reply 16
English and History... haven't heard nothing yet! :frown:
will1989
not sure, but from what I've seen on google images, the place looks like a council estate with the occasional redbrick house. please prove me wrong :P

I haven't been there yet so I can't prove you wrong but I will be going for the open day in January.
Reply 18
sleekchic
I haven't been there yet so I can't prove you wrong but I will be going for the open day in January.

same, you doing law or..?
will1989
same, you doing law or..?

Yep Law.

Where else did you apply to?

Latest

Trending

Trending