The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Richard_Ogden
Remember stuff in textbooks about mnemonics? These can be really powerful for revising for exams - check out www.studysuccess.co.uk for a free interactive tutorial to learn how to apply them. There is also a free personality test that gives you specific revision/learning advice based on your own, unique self!

OK. Thanks!
Have bookmarked it for relief in times of revision tedium!

Aitch
Reply 2
Richard_Ogden
Remember stuff in textbooks about mnemonics? These can be really powerful for revising for exams - check out www.studysuccess.co.uk for a free interactive tutorial to learn how to apply them. There is also a free personality test that gives you specific revision/learning advice based on your own, unique self!

Does this stuff work?
Reply 3
lol, this guy is a spammer.

the site is actually quite good though, i took the tuorial, then got 10 out of 10 in the test, when i'd only got three before. however, that technique is gonna be pretty useless for learning stuff other than sequences...
Reply 4
chewwy
lol, this guy is a spammer.

the site is actually quite good though, i took the tuorial, then got 10 out of 10 in the test, when i'd only got three before. however, that technique is gonna be pretty useless for learning stuff other than sequences...

Yeah thats what I thought too...Do u know any other good revision techniques?
Reply 5
pff, nothing special. just make notes, read notes. works for me.

i think things like this where you assosiate thigns with other things, or try to make up stories, just overcomplicate matters. In the long run, the idea is to have a grasp of the knowledge, not just to be able to remember empty words...
Reply 6
Are we not supposed to notice that they go through the sequence FAR more slowly the second time therefore allowing you more time to commit everything to your memory?

Latest

Trending

Trending