The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Door
I didn't say that they are anti Iran. They just don't pursue Iranian agendas in the same way the others do.

As for Sistani, that's a whole other story...!

What is the 'Iranian agenda', Iran ultimately wants a friendly/allied government in Baghdad and Kurdistan... Barzani and Talabani are, obviouly slightly less so then Hakim and Sadr.

Tell me about Sistani? Do you know something I dont? After all he is Iranian born and of Iranian descent.
Collingwood
Yes, the French are looking uppity! Not to mention Iceland...

I fail to see how the Iraq war is in our interest.

At the end of the day it's Tony Blair's vanity war, selling our national soveriegnty to the USA and using brave men and women who do their duty astoundingly well to enflate his ego even further.
Reply 22
Neville 'Facking' Bartos
What is the 'Iranian agenda', Iran ultimately wants a friendly/allied government in Baghdad and Kurdistan... Barzani and Talabani are, obviouly slightly less so then Hakim and Sadr.

Tell me about Sistani? Do you know something I dont? After all he is Iranian born and of Iranian descent.

Okay, I cannot back up a lot of what I know for reasons I cannot disclose.

Take that how you will, I know I wouldn't look favourably on the reply I've just given you but here ends the discussion.
To put it bluntly, there is no future until they leave.
Door
Okay, I cannot back up a lot of what I know for reasons I cannot disclose.

Take that how you will, I know I wouldn't look favourably on the reply I've just given you but here ends the discussion.

ermmm... :lolwut:

My take on this is you are either:
a) weasaling out of the debate :rolleyes:
b) pulling my leg :mfing:
c) or really do have top secret classified info. which puts you in danger :ninja:

So which one is it....

Alternatively you could always PM me :smile:
Reply 25
Neville 'Facking' Bartos
ermmm... :lolwut:

My take on this is you are either:
a) weasaling out of the debate :rolleyes:
b) pulling my leg :mfing:
c) or really do have top secret classified info. which puts you in danger :ninja:

So which one is it....

Alternatively you could always PM me :smile:

Ummm....I pick c)

I could PM you, but I have no idea who you are :o: And I couldn't risk a security breach. :woo:
Door
Ummm....I pick c)

I could PM you, but I have no idea who you are :o: And I couldn't risk a security breach. :woo:

Relax Im not Mossad.... I was leaning towards b) but im intrigued... go on PM I wont grass you up :h: I promise....
Reply 27
OPSEC is dead :frown:

Latest

Trending

Trending