Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

'Dry' orgasm - possible?

Announcements Posted on

Is it possible for guys to orgasm, without ejacualting?

Me and my boyfriend were having sex today, and he says that he orgasmed twice... but did not ejaculate at all. He was genuinely baffled by it, and i have never heard of it happen before. It is weird?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Yes they can. Either that or he faked it.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Yes, entirely possible.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    According to wiki: It is possible for a man to have an orgasm without ejaculation (dry orgasm) or to ejaculate without reaching orgasm. Some men have reported having multiple consecutive orgasms, particularly without ejaculation. Males who experience dry orgasms can often produce multiple orgasms, as the refractory period, is reduced.

Or according to this site, it could be retrograde ejaculation: http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/mens-health/AN00630

Research is a wonderful thing.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    yes my bf can do the same
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I've done it before. Normally only happens when you've already had sex a lot or masturbated several times so have temporarily 'run out' of semen.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I've done this a couple of times, it's not particularly intense but I have to admit I was quite happy because it meant no sodding mess.

I hate mess.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Try out the the NLP technique. It teaches to take control of our thoughts. and to bring about desired emotional states at will. In this way, men can use NLP and hypnosis to stop being anxious during sex. That places NLP and hypnotherapy among the best delayed ejaculation treatments out there Right.

premature ejaculation training || Ejaculation training
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Your so dumb thats probs what it is you wanaa ask him if hes cheatin !!!!!!!

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: September 30, 2010
New on TSR

So how did you do?

Come into the GCSE forum to share your grades

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.