The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I'm doing B2,C2,P2 in January. Am doing mocks this week. Revision not going too badly-I'm learning straight from the textbook. Our class teaching is a bit hit and miss with this course,and I think its better to learn straight from what AQA write in their books.

I hate AQA.The exams they set are awful and have no real knowledge needed for them.
-aimz
I'm doing B2,C2,P2 in January. Am doing mocks this week. Revision not going too badly-I'm learning straight from the textbook. Our class teaching is a bit hit and miss with this course,and I think its better to learn straight from what AQA write in their books.

I hate AQA.The exams they set are awful and have no real knowledge needed for them.

You should be glad that you are not on OCR or Edexcel. AQA is like a dream compared to those awful exam boards!
Reply 22
-aimz

:ditto: All of that. :smile:

Latest