The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Hey, you're green again! Congratulations :biggrin:
Reply 41
hazzie1
Hi!
I'm a guilty one, I got an offer from Oxford, but the forum is so quiet that I get enticed over here. I do find myself posting a bit too much though, then having to remind myself that i shouldn't be here!

Hey join me! I'm not *realy* supposed to still be here either :redface: cus I'm a Cambridge rejectee :frown: However ASSUMING it's not too late to apply for art and ASSUMING I reject all 5 of my offers to go do Art, I might apply to Oxford next year :biggrin: so I'm a Cambridge traitor :p: Serves them right for rejecting me...

Just kidding I love Cambridge still. :redface:
irisng
Hey join me! I'm not *realy* supposed to still be here either :redface: cus I'm a Cambridge rejectee :frown: However ASSUMING it's not too late to apply for art and ASSUMING I reject all 5 of my offers to go do Art, I might apply to Oxford next year :biggrin: so I'm a Cambridge traitor :p: Serves them right for rejecting me...

Just kidding I love Cambridge still. :redface:

hehe you are a asset to the sub-forum so don't go! It would be less interesting if it were all students! :biggrin:
Reply 43
TakemetoAvalon
hehe you are a asset to the sub-forum so don't go! It would be less interesting if it were all students! :biggrin:

Awwwwwwww *huggles*

Latest

Trending

Trending