The Student Room Group
Reply 1
mayb wanna post in maths
Reply 2
They might appear on www.ukmt.org.uk shortly, if not your school should have a copy.
Reply 3
i am in yr 9 and i had to do it i thought it was fairly hard especially the last q's
if u want the exam paper i will get it and upload it by 5.00pm on monday
Reply 4
So, anyone had results yet?

(and yes, I am deliberately bumping this thread up!)
sorry if this has already been asked... I did do a search but found nothing :redface:
Reply 5
I got a gold *looks proud*. Best in the school and I'm only in year 10 :biggrin:. Beat all the year 11's!!!
I did that a few years ago and got nothing :biggrin:

Well done Sarah :smile:
Reply 7
I also done the junior maths challenge in yr 7 and got gold :biggrin:.
Reply 8
I got a gold
Reply 9
I was one mark off getting through to the Olympiad paper so i'm doing the kangaroo paper for the third year. I quite wanted to give the olympiad paper a go this year. :redface:
Reply 10
My answers were:
1-E 2-D 3-A 4-B 5-C 6-D 7-B 8-A 9-D 10-C 11-C 12-B 13-D 14-C 15-A 16-B 17-B 18-E 19-C 20-D 21-E 22-A 23-E 24-A 25-B
Reply 11
sarahs
I got a gold *looks proud*. Best in the school and I'm only in year 10 :biggrin:. Beat all the year 11's!!!

huh. the IMC is for years 9-10. i thought year 10 was in fact the maximum age. in year 11 most people (i.e. me) take the SMC.
i got gold 94 marks i beat the yr 10's even though im in yr 9
Reply 13
Did anyone do the Pink Kangaroo round? and does anyone know the answers?
Ah, the maths chanllenge. I remember doing that when at school. I got about half a dozen certificates in total, including a Gold and a Best in School :biggrin:

Good to see it's still going on :biggrin:

Latest