The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Reply 1
Chardonnay
Anyone know when it'll be this year?

Week 0 - the main introductory and freshers 'week' is between the 3rd and 9th of october.

there's actually a freshers fortnight between the 3rd and 16th, with a freshers ball at the end.

:smile:
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Reply 2
timeofyourlife
Week 0 - the main introductory and freshers 'week' is between the 3rd and 9th of october.

there's actually a freshers fortnight between the 3rd and 16th, with a freshers ball at the end.

:smile:

Hehe. Thanks your so helpful, even after I called it Brissy! So when do the normal lectures etc start?
Reply 3
Chardonnay
Hehe. Thanks your so helpful, even after I called it Brissy! So when do the normal lectures etc start?

Some introductory lectures start on the week beginning the 3rd, but it's mostly enrolement and introduction to halls etc. On my course, medicine, we started lectures properly during Week 0, but with most courses, formal teaching starts either at the end of Week 0 or Week 1.
Reply 4
timeofyourlife
Some introductory lectures start on the week beginning the 3rd, but it's mostly enrolement and introduction to halls etc. On my course, medicine, we started lectures properly during Week 0, but with most courses, formal teaching starts either at the end of Week 0 or Week 1.

Cheers :smile:
Reply 5
Blimey, that's a bit late this year isnt it?
Reply 6
elpollodiablouk
Blimey, that's a bit late this year isnt it?

Yeah, i thought that as well. I'm just going by the set term dates on the bristol website.
my bday is octobver the 3rd. im so not gona av any mates to celebrate, cus my old ones will av just moved in eslewhere so wont come down, and i wont have any gud new ones by then! oh god atleast i can use it as an excuse to talk to people......oh by the way wana come out i dont know you but its my birthday!! lol!!
Reply 8
hey all! well done on getting a place at bris! you will love it here!

Latest

Trending

Trending