The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
There's only one way to find out...

FIGHT!
Varsity
There is no real or fake, only the righteous punishment of god!
(Yes it’s real)

:eek: do you know what happened to them?
Varsity
There is no real or fake, only the righteous punishment of god!
(Yes it’s real)

Fukken saved then.
Whoever voted Pakistan is just plain stupid..........or Pakistani, which i guess is far worse.
No one 'wins' a war - there are only losers.
what a predictable thing for me to say.

probably India....
Reply 25
Paxdax
No one. It'd be a draw like all the other wars they've had (sort of, no clear winner).

This.
Reply 26
Paxdax
No one. It'd be a draw like all the other wars they've had (sort of, no clear winner).

The war in 1971 was a pretty decisive victory for India.
Reply 27
Varsity

Only if the partition of 1947 was a victory for India too. I'm sure they're ruing creating Bangladesh given the hotbed of radicalism it has become.

EDIT - As a side note, I'm quite amused there's been a sudden influx of Indians into D&D after the Mumbai bombings, just like there was an influx of Chinese during the Olympics.
Reply 28
Don't know, don't care. :biggrin:
Reply 29
Socrates
Only if the partition of 1947 was a victory for India too. I'm sure they're ruing creating Bangladesh given the hotbed of radicalism it has become.

Hardly, given both India and Pakistan still hold different bits of Kashmir.

As for the 1971 war and Bangladesh it made since at the time, and the undeniable truth is Pakistan surrendered and its military lost much of its competition with India soon after.
Reply 30
Varsity
Hardly, given both India and Pakistan still hold different bits of Kashmir.

As for the 1971 war and Bangladesh it made since at the time, and the undeniable truth is Pakistan surrendered and its military lost much of its competition with India soon after.

The 1971 war was more complex than can be described in two sentences, though yes Pakistan did suffer significant losses.
Reply 31
Varsity

Ah yes, forgot about that one. It didn't end Pakistan or anything, though. India just crushed Pakistan's hold over the unholdable Bangladesh.
India would stomp Pakistan.
Bagration
India would stomp Pakistan.

True.

Just give every Indian non-soldier a stick or something sharp and send them into Pakistan.
Pakistan would get raped. I find it amusing how they're still so patriotic and actually think they'll win a war with India even though their country is pretty much wasted.
Why speculate on such a thing? All war is insanity.
Reply 36
dismal_laundry
Why speculate on such a thing? All war is insanity.

War is a continuation of politics.
Reply 37
Varsity
War is a continuation of politics.

It doesn't need to be, but unfortunately is most of the time and even more unfortunately for the wrong reasons.
It's a war - no-one would win. Especially if it's nuclear.
River Hippo
Whoever voted Pakistan is just plain stupid..........or Pakistani, which i guess is far worse.

You closet racist.

Latest