University of York
York
hihihihi

I am :smile:
Reply 3
-WhySoSerious?
hihihihi

I am :smile:

on the return form, what the UCAS Number? is it just my personal ID?

thanks
gyyy2807
on the return form, what the UCAS Number? is it just my personal ID?

thanks

Yeah, it'll be what you use to log into Track
Reply 5
-WhySoSerious?
Yeah, it'll be what you use to log into Track

thanks. looks lyk it's just you and me. lol
gyyy2807
thanks. looks lyk it's just you and me. lol

Nah, ask around in the Economics forum, there are quite a few, actually.
Reply 7
When is it?
I'm going. :smile:

There are many days through feb and one in March I think.
I'm going to the march one.
Reply 9
Annie354
When is it?

it's on feb/march 09. there's a choice of days.
Reply 10
i'm going to the one on the 18th feb...coming from bristol though and the transport is going to cost me a hundred quid!! :frown:

Hopefully the day will be worth it...it's only two hours i think?

ahhh we'll see
i'm goin to go visit...haven't got it organised so will probs hav to be the one in march now.
Yeah i'm going.
Reply 13
sarah0205
i'm going to the one on the 18th feb...coming from bristol though and the transport is going to cost me a hundred quid!! :frown:

ahhh we'll see

yeah i'm going on that day as well. :smile: :smile: i live in middlesbrough so my parents are going to drive down. but £100 for a train ticket is bloody expensive, and the government wants us to use public transport more......:confused: it's all to do with demand and supply. lol.

I think in the letter it said it was only for the afternoon, so that probs means 2-4 hrs.
Reply 14
gyyy2807
yeah i'm going on that day as well. :smile: :smile: i live in middlesbrough so my parents are going to drive down. but £100 for a train ticket is bloody expensive, and the government wants us to use public transport more......:confused: it's all to do with demand and supply. lol.

I think in the letter it said it was only for the afternoon, so that probs means 2-4 hrs.

I just searched for Middlesborough - York in the NXEC website (as you can get to London to York for a lot less than £100) and there are plenty of tickets for £6.95?
Reply 15
sarah0205

ahhh we'll see

Im going to York from South West as well, are you going there by rail? £100, it can't be that much for a day return, can it? :smile:
Reply 16
s2000_147
Im going to York from South West as well, are you going there by rail? £100, it can't be that much for a day return, can it? :smile:

If you don't book in advance it is, especially without a railcard. Just checked the NXEC website and it's £90 on the day without a railcard (on the direct trains, obviously it's more if you go via London, but it's also longer and take 2 changes)
Reply 17
s2000_147

Yea i know, it is ridiculous!

Thinking of going up the night before and staying at a B&B...so much hassle though :frown:

ah well, i think it's worth going and getting a feel for the place before putting it as my 1st/2nd choice! :smile:
Reply 18
laser
If you don't book in advance it is, especially without a railcard. Just checked the NXEC website and it's £90 on the day without a railcard (on the direct trains, obviously it's more if you go via London, but it's also longer and take 2 changes)

That's simply ridiculous!:mad:
What about coaches?

Latest