The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

punktopia
Are you/would you/could you be attracted to a serial killer? Is there something empowering about the concept of a serial killer? Do you secretly wish you were one?

you are one messed up person by the sound of things.

Why on earth would killing someone be attractive to a normal person - if power is attractive then you are clearly a messed up person
Reply 21
Sephirot10
He's one of those anarchists, of course he is. They've all got mental issues.

Yes, that's right. If I make a thread, it must be about me. :rolleyes:
Reply 22
Dont know of any "sexy" fem serial killers... but dexter seems cool... he would be a sweet friend :P

*edit* aww some oen beat me to the dexter reference :P
Reply 23
Also everyone that has visited this thread and the previous gun thread is now in Google's database.

I'm not though because I've edited /hosts/ to block it.
Reply 24
hardcore
tbh some people are. me personally i'm not but. dating (prison version) a person gets to love the person they experience and not for what they have done. some people believe in second chances. I think op has a good discussion point here.
Reply 26
No there are a lot of things I find attractive but serial killers are not one of them.

Don't some people who get captured though rarely start to have a strange relationship with their capturer? I don't think this stretches to serial killers though.
WOLLSMOTH
Also everyone that has visited this thread and the previous gun thread is now in Google's database.

That's cause you're a computer hacker. You're the guy I hear about in the news. I'll never see me though; you're untraceable. Like a ghost, nothing but a translucent orb in my family photos. I'll sense your presence but never have a direct encounter. The internet is your turf. Your bullets come in 64KB rounds, magazines of billions.
i find you quite disturbed
Reply 29
WOLLSMOTH

I really wish this was true.

Anyway, I've spoken to people... mainly girls... who have a fascination with serial killers. Perhaps if I posted this in H&R someone would anonymously admit to it.
zav
No there are a lot of things I find attractive but serial killers are not one of them.

Don't some people who get captured though rarely start to have a strange relationship with their capturer? I don't think this stretches to serial killers though.

Stockholm syndrome. It's saved an awful lot of kidnappers/terrorists over the years, most notably the last baddie at the Iranian embassy, who would have been given the good news had a couple of females not caused a scene by wrapping themselves around him and loudly protesting when the SAS tried to take him back inside to finish the job.
*posts annonymously* yeh i'd love a killer mmm sexay thing :wink: [sarcasm]
Reply 32
There's a certain confidence that must come with being a killer. Once you break that one rule, life probably is a lot less constricting.

Fortunately I am a lovely person.
apart from foxy knoxy (who is very sexy) all people in jail are ugly, so none of them.

Case closed.
squid
I am a cereal killer :colondollar:

Classic!
Reply 36
punktopia
Are you/would you/could you be attracted to a serial killer? Is there something empowering about the concept of a serial killer? Do you secretly wish you were one?

I'm interested in serial killers and read about it, I guess there is something intriguing about them but I'm just really into psychology. And to everyone saying the OP is crazy: a little fantasy doesn't make OP mentally ill!
I'm not attracted to serial killers but if there was/is a girl I'm attracted to, then found out she's a hitwoman, I would uh overlook this issue.

I don't see any reason to ask whether someone is currently attracted to a serial killer... nobody is stupid enough to say yes.
I would have to say that I have always thought serial killing was quite interesting. Jeffery Dahmer and Gacy were my most admirable killers of all time. The fact of them being homosexual just made it all. Dahmer would fix mens drinks while his was in the club to have sex with them while they were unconscious. This only showed that he was into necrophilia. He got aroused at the fact of having complete control over a body that had no movement whatsoever meaning dead or alive. He decapitate heads and would leave them in his car or truck....whatever he drove around in. He would go for younger men mostly. I remember his first murder, when he was around the age of 18 and the other boys was 19. He was home alone and he picked up some random guy on the street and asked him to come in and eventually try to have sex with the guy but the guy didn't want it and tried to leave but dahmer didn't like the fall out and killed him, hitting him over the head with something heavy. He would keep skulls of those he killed. The list goes on with him. It was unfortunate that he died at young age. He was in his 30s. But lets not forget about gacy. That guy was man he was something else. Luring men to work for him trying to pretend he was going to pay them good amounts of money and then wam. Kill them. He would bury there bodies underneath his house hoping no one would see it but sadly they found em. These guys were some great serial killers. I mean some what smart about how they did but just didn't really fully think it through. I loved them because they were gay. I would be one myself if I knew I could get away with it. Which I probably could ha. Ted bundy was like me. Into bondage and S&M. The tying down and choking or scratching or slapping someone. Just causing pleasurable pain. I don't know about being attracted to them physically but mentally I could fall in love. Morely with dahmer. Yes I know what I am saying is disturbing but I don't need help.I have been there and done that.
I've got a (straight female) friend who's obsessed with Myra Hindley.

She based her entire A Level art folio on her, got her hair like her and I'm fairly sure the only reason she's going to Manchester Uni is because that's where she's from.

Latest

Trending

Trending