The Student Room Group

How long did you wait for an offer?

Basically, the title.

How long did you wait, after sending your application, to receive your first offer?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
A couple of days.
Reply 2
About a month to get an offer from my 5th choice
13 days and then three came at once :biggrin:
It was sent on the Friday and I got my first offer on the Wednesday - so not long!
sent mint the friday before last....NOTHING back yet, and am left sitting on edge :frown:
Reply 6
A week.
Reply 7
2-3 days.
Reply 8
Nearly a month. I haven't got anymore since either.
4 weeks and then I got 4 in that week!
Reply 10
Not sure but I know it took me about 5months to get my last one and that's the one I accepted!
Reply 11
I applied on 21st September, first offer was 11th November, then second was 1st Dec. They're my last choices too (seem to be coming in reverse order), it's a loooong wait.
a day lol Kings
Reply 13
I applied last year, but it was three days until Royal Holloway gave me an offer, and then about 3 weeks before the next one. Mine were pretty well spaced out - didn't get my fifth until about 3 months after I sent it! (although I did have an interview with the final one in between sending and getting the offer.
Reply 14
count till 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
and you will have all your decisions.. IT WORKS
Reply 15
Chardonae_Rowen
a day lol Kings

haha thats cuz u have 15 A*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i wish i had your brain
EDIT: scratch that, i think i like my brain
Reply 16
My friend got four within ten days, waiting on her fifth still.
I'm still waiting =[
scraceus999
sent mint the friday before last....NOTHING back yet, and am left sitting on edge :frown:

:ditto: :woo:
2 Days For Newcastle
I got two within a couple of days, plus an interview, but I hear that with some universities it takes months.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending