The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

emmalouiseyyy
someones been watching friends...

yep :biggrin: and i promise its great fun to do!
i_hate_examz
Sleeping room mates + 2 cans of whipped cream = fun

= wrong!!!! dude!:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
Reply 62
Two of the many that we've done:

1) Simply take someone from their room (best if its a deep sleeper, someone who is plastered, or both) while they sleep, strip them to their boxers/knickers and place them in another blockmates bed. The screaming when the girl woke up to find the guy in his boxers was absolutely hysterical.

2) A girl in our block hooked up with some seedy guy so we made a prank phonecall pretending to be from the student health office telling her he'd gotten some obscure, contagious STD and it was 75% likely she had contracted it as well. Her reaction was priceless...
Jerk off onto a pillowcase and stick it to their back whilst they're asleep - I believe it's called "The Superman"...

Or stick rizlas to their eyelids, that's always fun :smile:

EDIT: I've just noticed you're female - unless you've got an equally angry male friend, i'd abandon that idea... :P
Use a needle to make a hole in a Mentos and thread some cotton through it. Use the cotton to suspend the sweet just inside the top of a bottle of diet coke, and make sure when you screw the lid back on it can't be seen. Trim the cotton on the outside of the bottle to make sure they won't notice it. Result: it's held in place by the bottle top, so when they open it the classic fountain will go everywhere!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmBY5CUTLvc
Reply 65
abcisthealphabet
Use a needle to make a hole in a Mentos and thread some cotton through it. Use the cotton to suspend the sweet just inside the top of a bottle of diet coke, and make sure when you screw the lid back on it can't be seen. Trim the cotton on the outside of the bottle to make sure they won't notice it. Result: it's held in place by the bottle top, so when they open it the classic fountain will go everywhere!

:rofl:

Pure brilliance!
Does that mean we've found our winner then?!
Make sure it's Diet Coke and proper Mentos, they work best.
One prank I was party to was five guys ******** in a brown paper bag and leaving it under the bed of another guy. ******* nasty.

I explicitly stated that I didnt want to be involved in pranking at the start of the year, so when one of the guys put a Sum41 poster up in my room while I was out with a girl so she saw it when I brought her back (fiends) I muscled my way into his room, gave him a dead leg and stole his minifridge.

I kept it for the whole rest of the term. :smile:
well what we did to some dude who wasnt cleaning up and using other peoples stuff. We went into his room when he wasnt there, and ripped the chain of his sink. Then we out the plug in and pissed in it
Haha some of these are good. My contribution:

1.) Get some of those bubble bath balls from the body shop/ boots/ wherever and extract the contents with a syringe. Fill them back up with hair dye. Remove the shower head and leave them there. Laugh in the morning.

2.) Go and steal all their underwear and soak them in water. Freeze them, it takes bloody ages to dethaw and dry them all.

3.) Get one of those wheelie bins (the big black ones with wheels on only one side) and fill them with water (time consuming). When their door is locked/shut and they are inside balance the bin against the door with the side without wheels. When they open the door they get pwnd.

4.) Put bubble bath in the top of the toilet, dead funny when people keep flushing to try and get rid of all the bubbles.

5.) It's coming up to Christmas, wrap all of their belongings, including their bed, in christmas wrap.

6.) Take all of their belongings from their bedroom and re-arrange them in the corridor/kitchen (dont know if you live in halls), exactly how they were in their room.
"Way aye man, lets all piss in his sink like!"
You should do the pranks from "Amelie", like putting switching the lightbulbs to dim ones, changing the clocks to two hours earlier, salt in the drinks, swapping toothpaste with foot cream, changing the speeddial to a mental health line...

I've seen that movie way, way too much haha
abcisthealphabet

Haha, this is brilliant!

Latest

Trending

Trending