The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
InDiAn GuNnEr
you never know i mite do...ive got an interview on the 4th of feb...im so nervous even tho its ages away...espically afta what happened to me at manchester...surely lightening cant strike twice lol

hey lulu congrats...all the waiting finally paid off :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Whatever happened at Manchester can't have been that bad, right? Cos you got an offer!

At least you have plenty of time to prepare for Nottingham. Do a forum search, I posted quite a bit of stuff about what you might get asked and such to help you prepare. :biggrin: Or you could ask me questions nearer the time, or whenever. :wink:
InDiAn GuNnEr
you never know i mite do...ive got an interview on the 4th of feb...im so nervous even tho its ages away...espically afta what happened to me at manchester...surely lightening cant strike twice lol

hey lulu congrats...all the waiting finally paid off :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

:smile: Thank youuuu

I have an interview 4th feb :O at cardiff! You?
Best of luck!!
Lulu*et*Moi
:smile: Thank youuuu

I have an interview 4th feb :O at cardiff! You?
Best of luck!!

oo cardiff...good luck with that :biggrin: i was gonna pick cardiff over aston but i wanted to make sure that i get into one university without an interview lol

ive got nottingham on the 4th...realy scared for this one...even more that manchester because i really really really want to go here :biggrin:
Reply 83
InDiAn GuNnEr
oo cardiff...good luck with that :biggrin: i was gonna pick cardiff over aston but i wanted to make sure that i get into one university without an interview lol

ive got nottingham on the 4th...realy scared for this one...even more that manchester because i really really really want to go here :biggrin:

I like that spoiler thing in your sig! :wink: I've just realised we've applied to three of the same unis! LSOP take a while sending interview dates out to you. I really wasn't that impressed with it either!

Good luck again!
Reply 84
Caronnn thanks for your adivce but 2moro I'm rejecting my Notts interview :frown:

I've nearly got all my offers so I'm gonna have Manchester as firm and hopefully Portsmouth as insurance.

Got 8 exams in jan so need to concentrate on them now :smile:
Reply 85
siQ
Caronnn thanks for your adivce but 2moro I'm rejecting my Notts interview :frown:

I've nearly got all my offers so I'm gonna have Manchester as firm and hopefully Portsmouth as insurance.

Ah, that's a shame. But it is a really bad time to have an interview - in the middle of your exams! :s-smilie: Good luck for your exams!
Reply 86
Caronnn
Ah, that's a shame. But it is a really bad time to have an interview - in the middle of your exams! :s-smilie: Good luck for your exams!

Yeh I know and thanks :smile:

Good luck with yours too
Caronnn
I like that spoiler thing in your sig! :wink: I've just realised we've applied to three of the same unis! LSOP take a while sending interview dates out to you. I really wasn't that impressed with it either!

Good luck again!

OO thnks for the comment on me sig lol...took me agess lol

LSOP did contact me a month back saying that i had an interview on the 3rd of december by PHONE :mad: they then sent me a voicemail saying that ive got an interview and if i dont reply within an hour, the place would do to someone else (this was on the 28th of novemeber)...i didnt get the voicemail until the 5th of Decemeber and knowing me i was really upset so i phoned them up straight away, explaining how i just received the voicemail...their reply was we'll see what we can do...''we're not guarenting anything'' :mad: how can they possibly say that...i was really angry that they contacted me using the phone...who does that now?? :angry::angry: :mad:

so i dont really think that i will get another interview
see how things go :frown:
InDiAn GuNnEr

LSOP did contact me a month back saying that i had an interview on the 3rd of december by PHONE :mad: they then sent me a voicemail saying that ive got an interview and if i dont reply within an hour, the place would do to someone else (this was on the 28th of novemeber)...i didnt get the voicemail until the 5th of Decemeber and knowing me i was really upset so i phoned them up straight away, explaining how i just received the voicemail...their reply was we'll see what we can do...''we're not guarenting anything'' :mad: how can they possibly say that...i was really angry that they contacted me using the phone...who does that now?? :angry::angry: :mad:

Thats a joke! They should have sent it by letter! That is really outta order man, im sorry :/
Reply 89
InDiAn GuNnEr
OO thnks for the comment on me sig lol...took me agess lol

so i dont really think that i will get another interview
see how things go :frown:

:O That is actually ridiculous. Then again, they were the only university to email me my interview date... I don't check my email all that often, so really, it's not reliable at all. Voicemail is even worse!

All the other unis sent me mail by post! Is LSOP high on your preferences?
Caronnn
:O That is actually ridiculous. Then again, they were the only university to email me my interview date... I don't check my email all that often, so really, it's not reliable at all. Voicemail is even worse!

All the other unis sent me mail by post! Is LSOP high on your preferences?

ummm no not really but i still dont want a rejection...all my other mates from london who got an interview for LSOP got a formal letter inviting them to the interview... because we're predicted high grades, LSOP might just think that we are not really interested in goin there...thats what the university application lady at my sixth form said...it could be true but i think its just ridiculous
Reply 91
InDiAn GuNnEr
ummm no not really but i still dont want a rejection...all my other mates from london who got an interview for LSOP got a formal letter inviting them to the interview... because we're predicted high grades, LSOP might just think that we are not really interested in goin there...thats what the university application lady at my sixth form said...it could be true but i think its just ridiculous

I don't get that... why would people who are predicted high grades not be interested? I'm predicted AAA, but I've applied to places that have lower grade offers. I though LSOP was meant to be quite a good place to study, anyway.

But really, it's absolutely ridiculous that they left a voicemail. They were really organised on the day either. It seemed really 'go with the flow'!
Caronnn
I don't get that... why would people who are predicted high grades not be interested? I'm predicted AAA, but I've applied to places that have lower grade offers. I though LSOP was meant to be quite a good place to study, anyway.

But really, it's absolutely ridiculous that they left a voicemail. They were really organised on the day either. It seemed really 'go with the flow'!

yh thats true...n all me mates that got an interview at LSOP were all medical n dental students so i dont know how they got a formal letter and we got an email and a VOICEMAIL :angry:...the person that i worked for during me work experience came from the LSOP and told me that all the students that studied their were all nearly all medical and dental rejects...aint it meant to be a school dedicated for people who want to do PHARMACY like we are..i have no idea what the LSOP are doing now
Reply 93
Personally, LSOP wasn't a place I was wanting to go to, it was really a sort of last choice so I could get my application done and sent. To think that they pride themselves on being a college dedicated to the study of pharmacy and pharmacy related subjects.

I met a few there who had LSOP as their backup to Medicine as well.
Reply 94
siQ

gd luck with all yr xamsxx
InDiAn GuNnEr
yh thats true...n all me mates that got an interview at LSOP were all medical n dental students so i dont know how they got a formal letter and we got an email and a VOICEMAIL :angry:...the person that i worked for during me work experience came from the LSOP and told me that all the students that studied their were all nearly all medical and dental rejects...aint it meant to be a school dedicated for people who want to do PHARMACY like we are..i have no idea what the LSOP are doing now

I dont understand why they prioritise the medical/dental applicants that have applied for pharmacy :p: And its ridiculous they contacted you my voicemail lool how rude!
Reply 96
Gosh, by reading some of thest comments i'm glad i didn't apply to LSOP. It's like they are creating pharmacists who don't even want to be there in the first place! And that can't exactly be good for anyone... >=(
Reply 97
soul02
gd luck with all yr xamsxx

Got all my offers except Notts now :smile:
Reply 98
siQ

woah go you!!!
nt spoke to u in ages :P
Reply 99
siQ