The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
When you got your offer, didn't they give you dates to come for an open day? With mine they gave me a choice of 3 dates and a slip to return saying which one I was going to.
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
bestdeceptions
When you got your offer, didn't they give you dates to come for an open day? With mine they gave me a choice of 3 dates and a slip to return saying which one I was going to.

oo me 2 which ones u going to?
Reply 3
i just checked and mine are on 9th march... cant wait looks v v cool
m66, with your offer letter there should have been details of the open days (there were a few to choose from) and a little postcard thing to send back to them. Did you not get it? I'm going up on the 16th Feb. If you can't find the details, why not phone the dept and see if you can go to an open day?
theres one on the 16th of feb
I already said that...and you're going for law, not geography, so your choices probably won't have been the same!
I can't remember off the top of my head when the other open days for geog are/were; I think there was one at the end of Jan (not much use now!) and then every week after that through Feb, maybe one early March.
SiAnY
I already said that...and you're going for law, not geography, so your choices probably won't have been the same!
I can't remember off the top of my head when the other open days for geog are/were; I think there was one at the end of Jan (not much use now!) and then every week after that through Feb, maybe one early March.

chill// theres one on 16th...oh you've already said that..sorry then,,
Reply 8
m66
OP
siany, ive found the list (stupid me) and am hoping to go on the 16th cos its half term.. do they write back to tell you that you can go on that open evening
Nope, they don't bother replying.
Reply 10
From what I can remember, they're all on wednesdays. I'm going down there on the 16th too :smile:
just came back from law day.. the place is indescribable... wonderful
Yay, lots of TSR geographers going next Weds!
amo1
oo me 2 which ones u going to?

Im also going on wednesday 9th Match, but havent sent off my form yet. What part of the uni is Maths and Economics? Mine the business dept on Jubilee (industrial Economics). Although i havent yet worked out how im going to get there or how to get there.

Latest

Trending

Trending