The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Nothing - subjects got me to where I want to be & none of them are too painful :smile:
Reply 61
Yeah I did Citizenship - I should've done history or Spanish.

I really wish I did Spanish, I was going to take it up as AS but then my college got rid of Languages, or something like that.
Reply 62
Maths :smile:

But I don't want to not do any of the subjects I do at the moment, so I'd have tried to do it as an extra.

To be honest, I'd rather have not done A-levels and done IB instead, with English HL, Philosophy HL, History HL, Maths SL, German SL, Biology SL.

I am right it's three of each level? If not, then Maths or German at HL as well.
abbi_louise_whey
English is utter sh*t, trust me. Worst decision I've made in terms of college.

nahh. literally all my friends who go to college/sixthform do english, and they all love it!
Reply 64
I despise biology simply because it is not straight forward as in the questions are twisted and so is the mark scheme. I really do despise it:smile:
I would change Psychology to Physics/Maths.
Reply 66
I would not have done biology...oh, awful. Done a nice easy subject like sociology instead...maybe film studies!
A levels were a bad time for me. As a result I have 7 AS levels (some of them half of my a levels) and only 3 A levels..two of which were crap.
Still got into university though on the strength of those AS levels and the one good A level. Hahahaha. If I could get in, you should.
Reply 67
would have done further maths.
Reply 68
Hmm,if I didn't want to Medicine,I would have taken History instead of Bio.:rolleyes:
Reply 69
I would've liked to have done English or History instead of Psychology. Psych was a waste of time.
I would have taken physics instead of history
Reply 71
emioly
I would have done maths...
Oh, the regrets

Maths?!
I wouldn't regret anything if I were you.
Reply 72
i did english language, english literature, biology and psychology...

if i could choose again, i would swap english language for chemistry.
english langauge was ****
Marcian0
You got similar problem like me
Got 1 really awesome teacher
and the other is just a dictator...no one replies to him
everyone flippin hates him. We getting the other teacher to go through his work
:biggrin:

At least you've got one good teacher! :frown:
Would have liked to have done Further Maths, though there's not much I could do seeing as though my school doesn't even offer it. I'm going to take it as an additional AS in year 13 though.
I woulda done Music and PE instead of Chem and Bio probs :smile: And woulda tried to do philosophy but not sure if I could if I'm doing RS too...
Psychology... for maybe a science or Historyy :s-smilie:
I did Maths, D&T and Chemistry but I wish I'd done Geography and F. Maths instead of Chemistry. I couldn't have anyway since F. Maths wasn't offered at my school and I was the only one in the whole year who chose Geography hence it wasn't running, also it clashed with Maths.. and Maths has higher precedence tbh.
I would have swapped English Lit. For what I dunno, but at the moment a little bit of me dies inside whenever I pick up the pile of **** that is Jane Eyre.
Maybe would've swapped History for History of Art..

Latest