The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Could be a real disaster!!! What about a Saturday night (normally rather dull in Cambridge!) - 19th or 26th Feb?
Reply 61
Ticki
Could be a real disaster!!! What about a Saturday night (normally rather dull in Cambridge!) - 19th or 26th Feb?

Hehe I've cooked for this number of people before, was a nightmare, used 3 gyp rooms! (note: this means I'm never ever doing it again)

Either of those dates sounds fine to me at the moment...

A.
Reply 62
I'd prefer a big kitchen though... not that I'm a good cook, but generally speaking, the stuff I cook are edible.
Reply 63
not the 19th cos it's the day before the varsity, and i have a social with the team as a sort of psychological warm up for it all!

All must come to Kelsey Kerridge from 5pm til 6pm next sunday to discover the joys of korfball....the shexiest shport ever! (that's supposed to be a dutch accent)
Reply 64
26th Feb it is, venue tbc.
Reply 65
Willa
not the 19th cos it's the day before the varsity, and i have a social with the team as a sort of psychological warm up for it all!

All must come to Kelsey Kerridge from 5pm til 6pm next sunday to discover the joys of korfball....the shexiest shport ever! (that's supposed to be a dutch accent)

Does it involve the soggy biscuit game? :embarasse
Reply 66
Camford

we'll do that to decide who wins if there is a draw
Reply 67
Willa
we'll do that to decide who wins if there is a draw

can't wait to watch it go into the soggy biscuit contest... Praying for a draw.
Reply 68
Camford
can't wait to watch it go into the soggy biscuit contest... Praying for a draw.

cleary this is why you are going blind mate!
Reply 69
Ticki
26th Feb it is, venue tbc.

Woot! Curreh!

A.

PS: today is the 4th day in a row I'm making turkeh curreh and pasta... Apparently I am tomorrrow too, although maybe it's rice then!
Reply 70
do we have to have curry? surely there are other cuisines we can try around cambridge....being a boatie i've done the curry thing god knows how many times!
Reply 71
Willa
do we have to have curry? surely there are other cuisines we can try around cambridge....being a boatie i've done the curry thing god knows how many times!

Yes.

/me loves curreh

A.
Reply 72
Camford

I really hope not. You lot worry me.
Reply 73
Helenia
I really hope not. You lot worry me.

It would worry the nation if that was indeed true. Headline news... "Cambridge Korfball player doing the soggy bicuit game at KK"
Reply 74
Alaric
Yes.

/me loves curreh

A.

Won't you shut up about curry? Me loves Chinese.
Reply 75
Camford
It would worry the nation if that was indeed true. Headline news... "Cambridge Korfball player doing the soggy bicuit game at KK"

it takes more than one person to play that game you know! And anyways, korfball is so sexy you'll be cumming in your pants just by watching it!
Reply 76
Willa
it takes more than one person to play that game you know! And anyways, korfball is so sexy you'll be cumming in your pants just by watching it!

Was that what you did the first you played yourself?
Reply 77
Camford
Won't you shut up about curry? Me loves Chinese.

/me doesn't like chinese... it's not spicy enough.

A.
Reply 78
Alaric

A.

Clearly you haven't seen 99% of the Chinese yet.
Reply 79
Alaric

A.

You were obviously born in the wrong country...English food is about as bland as it gets! Although they do import some decent stuff, but they have to water it down to suit the local tastes.

Latest

Trending

Trending