The Student Room Group

anyone went to oxford brookes interview yet??

how was your interview go???
:smile:
cool..easy peasy.. ddnt even sit down.. very informal...
Reply 2
really? when was your interview
who was interviewing u ?^^
i dunno the name.. it was this american/australian blond woman, my interview was on the 19th of november
Reply 4
oh i know who is she lol
i quite like the staffs , i think they are very nice
Reply 5
random question, but do oxford brookes definitely give interviews for architecture this year? because, i was given the portfolio cd task, and i got an email back with an offer of AAB. so i didn't get an interview.
Reply 6
supbrethrin
random question, but do oxford brookes definitely give interviews for architecture this year? because, i was given the portfolio cd task, and i got an email back with an offer of AAB. so i didn't get an interview.

thats because it isnt fair to ask international students to travel across the globe to a short interview :smile: so they just base it on a CD porfolio.
Reply 7
I got offered AAB after i submitted my portfolio, no interview and I live in Bristol, UK
Reply 8
lol ,congrualatioon guys
Reply 9
Gaah! My interview (over telephone) is in 8 hours !! :/
Original post by noproperid
Gaah! My interview (over telephone) is in 8 hours !! :/

Oh, Brookes are doing telephone interviews now?
Let us know how it went, what kind of things you talked about.
Reply 11
Original post by GormlessWonder
Oh, Brookes are doing telephone interviews now?
Let us know how it went, what kind of things you talked about.

Probably depends where you are from.
Reply 12
hi, i had an interview for oxford brookes interior architecture last week, just wanted to know how long they took to reply to you after your interview. i hate this waiting!!!
did you do an online portfolio before you interview, because i am still waiting for a reply for 2 months and i haven't even received an email confirming they have received the online portfolio application :frown: and they don't even reply to their emails

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending