The Student Room Group

Maths and philosophy (GV15) - who else is doing this course?

Scroll to see replies

I've applied to oxford, nottingham, sheffield, leeds and birmingnham. got offer from nottingham(AAA/A*AB) and sheffield (AAB).
Reply 21
Hi. When did u send ur ucas off? I snet mine n the 21st october and still havent herd anything. I applied to bristol birmingham leeds nottingham and manchester? And when did u hear from nottingham??
Reply 22
Original post by MobiusPrime
I've applied to oxford, nottingham, sheffield, leeds and birmingnham. got offer from nottingham(AAA/A*AB) and sheffield (AAB).

I've applied to Oxford too! Exeter college. Did you hear back from them? How did the MAT go for you?

I'm still reading prospectusses for the different GV15 unis.. choosing ain't that easy!
Hello (:
Have applied for this course too! Bristol, Exeter (flexi combined), York, St Andrews and Kings College. So far only heard back from York - AAB (:
xx
This seems to be the most recently updated post about studying Maths And Philosophy (GV15), so I thought I'd make a post and see if there's anyone else out there currently in year 12 (so entering university eventually in 2013) who's thinking of studying it, or whether any of the people have had any luck/experience with the course :smile: All anecdotes/opinions welcome! :smile:

(Personally I am studying Maths, Further Maths, Physics, Economics and History, and thinking of applying to Oxford, Warwick, Bristol and perhaps KCL and Birmingham too) :smile:

Thanks!

Quick Reply

Latest