The Student Room Group
Kent and Lincoln (to my knowledge) are the two only universities in the UK to offer Clinical Psychology as a minor at undergraduate.
Reply 2
Yeahh, those are the only two I found offering specific courses in it. The only other option for other universities is the optional modules in Year 3, such as the one DMU offers.
Reply 3
York offer clinical psychology modules in the third year, but only about 12 people out of the year get to do it.
I'm at Lincoln doing this course, and for what it's worth I really like it (but if you are one to be driven by league tables rather than what you actually want to do, I wouldn't go, though. Seems this must be said on TSR, anyway :rolleyes: ).
Reply 5
Lincoln to me looks pretty good, regarding the course. I had a look at the league tables and noticed it was preeety far down, but, it's just a table to me, what matters is what the course is like and whether I'd enjoy it.
hallucinated
Lincoln to me looks pretty good, regarding the course. I had a look at the league tables and noticed it was preeety far down, but, it's just a table to me, what matters is what the course is like and whether I'd enjoy it.

Kent offers the same course (Final year Clinical), and is much higher up in the league tables. I believe the Guardian ranks it as the 8th Psych dept. in the UK.

But league tables are best taken with a pinch of salt.
Reply 7
Indeed, though Kent is wanting ABB-AAC, and Lincoln 240 points, according to ucas. With my personal situation, I might only just get the points for Lincoln, but it's worth a try to see if I get accepted I suppose.
I needed 280 points for Lincoln :s-smilie:

Either way, good luck
Reply 9
im still debating whether to accept lincoln or kent for clincal psychology. i agree with above about league tables and taking them with a pinch of salt but ultimately .. will a qualifications from kent be more favourably regarded? lincoln has kinda snatched my heart away but im still a little enclined to push myself and try and get the grades for kent :|

Latest