The Student Room Group
I'm not sure.....my friend Caron is trying to get me to put it as my first choice....but I'm just not sure yet :p:

It is a fantastic uni though, I agree :smile:
Courtenayyy
I'm not sure.....my friend Caron is trying to get me to put it as my first choice....but I'm just not sure yet :p:

It is a fantastic uni though, I agree :smile:

Loving the sig lol

Yea I've heard ita a good Uni, and if you think its the best one you've seen go for it
Loz17
Loving the sig lol

Yea I've heard ita a good Uni, and if you think its the best one you've seen go for it

Haha thanks :biggrin:

It's the best one I've seen for the actual course but not the best one in terms off student life etc...It's all so confusing! :p:
I wish I could be of more help, I've only seen one uni and thats Wolverhampton. Only coz I tagged along with my bf to see it lol

Strangly I did like it though
Reply 5
I loved Nottingham when I went for the open day and loved it even more when I went for my interview! It's apparently one of the best courses for MPharm and their campus is a bonus. I think Notts will definitely be my firm.

Anywhere else <---X--- Courtenay ------> Nottingham! :smile:
Love you!

Anyway, good luck to everybody. I hope you all get the places you want most importantly!
Gotta love the baby freshers!! Well done on getting the offers guys. I probably spoke to you a couple of weeks ago, telling you all there's nothing to worry about :P.

EVERYONE should choose nottingham as their firm, it's the place to be for pharmacy
I LOVE NOTTINGHAM as simple as that...OPEN DAY WAS AMAZINGGG!!

Latest

Trending

Trending