The Student Room Group
I'm not sure about sites, but I have tips that could help you; I've already sat my R.E. exam but I was with edexcel, nevertheless here are some great pieces of advice:

- Make a checklist of everything you need to know
- Revise each unit on the checklist in depth.
- Then return to the checklist and go through it and make brief notes about each bit.
- Just before the exam, get a friend to look through the checklist with you and test you. This is really helpful.

The best thing you can do is buy a revision guide or make your own. That's how I get through a lot of my subjects :smile:

Good luck!
Reply 2
getrevising.co.uk

might be able to find something on here...
Reply 3
I got a B and didn't even revise, or care about the subject for that matter :P (sorry if this wasn't helpful). I suppose you could try wikipedia and note down some useful real life events that you can refer to in your answers. That'll impress the examiner, although don't take wikipedias word for it; find something interesting relating to a subject you're studying and research it more in depth.
LOL.
The thing that impresses examiners is whether you can talk about the Hadith and Jesus' teachings. If you say something like the feeding of the five thousand or w.e showed that christians should support charities they'll get very excited.
avoid saying things like "muslims believe this ____ because it says it in the qur'an" because you can't always use that. in some cases, saying because it said it is enough but in many cases they require actual evidence. what you should do is find pieces of evidence that can apply to as many possible units as possible and learn them :smile:

Latest