The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Also need edexcel Maths Linear (any years available would be good) Calculator main priority and non calc if you can - thank you :smile:
Reply 21
I need music :P
2008 and down would be useful :smile:
Thanks!
eeesh I need last years Edexcel Maths linear asap :s-smilie: I think its the 1330 spec (one without coursework just calc and non calc exam)
Reply 23
Haloooo
Hiya,

I was searching through all of the GCSE threads and it seems to me that there is lots of students who need past edexcel papers from June 2008. So, I can get you any paper from any subject you need, just post your requiremets and I will post back the links. :smile:

Hi,I need a lot of papers. Anything you can find for Physics2 june 2008, chemistry 2,2008, All with MS. Also c3(Mark scheme only)june 2008
Reply 24
Can I have the English and English Lit papers from Edexcel please asap?
Reply 25
oh and history please?
thanks
Reply 26
Can I have the English and English Lit papers from Edexcel please asap?

ME TO PLEASE! - I need them Higher Tier!

oh and history please?

ME TO PLEASE! - I need it Higher Tier!

Please can you get me the Maths as well Higher Tier, with the mark schemes!

Thanks a lot mate!
Anything for Bio,chem phys edexcel multiple choice? And bio,chem and physics science papers please.
Also higher tier English and English lit from edexcel please? Thanks.
Reply 29
KwonoBB
ME TO PLEASE! - I need them Higher Tier!

ME TO PLEASE! - I need it Higher Tier!

Please can you get me the Maths as well Higher Tier, with the mark schemes!

Thanks a lot mate!

No.
Reply 30
plz do u have the answer sheet for the astronomy 2008 one cos i nd the manswer badly to see what iv got
Reply 31
have u got the astronomy paper answer sheet
plz cos ur cool n i think u can get me it. the one gcse astronomy 2008 answer sheet
plz cool dude
Reply 32
If it is possible can u pls get me the maths paper that is 2 hours long the paper is called 5525/05
thanks in advance
Reply 33
Hi yeah please may I have the links to the Edexcel German 2008 higher writing reading and listening paper please that would be great :smile:
Why can't more people be useful and cool like you?
yeah maths higher tigher
i meant higher tier
Reply 36
Haloooo
The Astronomy paper:

https://eiewebvip.edexcel.org.uk/Reports/Confidential%20Documents/0806/1627_01_que_20080609.pdf

The RE paper (note this edexcel):

https://eiewebvip.edexcel.org.uk/Reports/Confidential%20Documents/0806/5562_01_que_20080514.pdf

Still more to come: 5 more mins please :smile:

OK this is unit D for RS.... (note this paper is for 80% exam- I can get you the 100% one if this one is wrong

https://eiewebvip.edexcel.org.uk/Reports/Confidential%20Documents/0806/5568_01_que_20080514.pdf

Still more to come: 5 more mins please :smile:

u see the astronomy paper, do u have the answers for it cool dude
Reply 37
english Literature and Language papers please
Reply 38
Hi
I have just done the mock paper for higher 2540 GCSE Mathematics A June 2008 in school linear higher calc and non-calc but do not get the results until march could you possibly give me the the papers and if possible the mark scheme so I can attempt the paper again and mark it to get a rough idea of what grade I am on as I need at least a B to take higher maths for the real summer examinations which I need to be able to choose my a-levels so if I don't get a B i know i need to change my choices.
Many thanks and I would be grateful if you could help me. :biggrin:

EDIT : EDEXCEL
Reply 39
biology b1a
chemistry c1a
physics p1a

Latest