The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
beccaarr
I was thinking about that. Or some biscuits. With **** loads of icing on them.
I may eat them myself.

i loveee biscuits with icing
:drool:
Reply 21
Leather gloves because he keeps having to get off the phone to me because his hands are cold. A posh pen because he is starting a new job soon at a posh university so I thought it would help him fit in. A DVD of our favourite comedian, and a nice book if I can find one. I might also paint him a new mug as the one I did last year got left to soak in the sink :frown:
natt__dd
i've made my boyfriend a scrapbook full of pictures of us throughout our relationship, with loads of little memories in there. (he likes things like that)
a new leather gater (i dont know what its called/how ti spell it) thing for his gearbox.... erm.. some alloy cleaner.. a smiths t-shirt and a dr dre shirt if i can find one that isnt XXL haha :biggrin:

(it's his birthday soon as well)

dam i hope my boyfriend doesn't read this otherwise he might think i've stolen your idea :frown:
Reply 23
I got the scrapbook thing from my ex and it was the best present I ever got, we broke up 2 years ago and I still have it :smile:

For Valentine's once I melted chocolate into a heart shaped icecube thingy and gave him loads of heart shaped chocolates. But I think the best present I gave him was a small teddy bear with my perfume on it. Every few months he'd come back for more perfume because it wouldn't smell like me anymore and he still has it now which I think is great...
Its a bit late now but i bought my bf a superman tshirt,
perfectly suited to him i think.....

lol

Latest

Trending

Trending