SofinaaBabess
Loool. That is so random and unessasary! :hmmm:

True, but the literal translation does mean 'Land of the Jews' :p:
Reply 43
Neville 'Facking' Bartos

smart arse
PeeWeeDan
I'm going to abstain from this. No doubt it will become a haven of anti-Semitism. People need to accept Israel exists. Whether it should is irrelevant. No one asks "Should there be an Islamic state?" nor "Should there be a USA?". There already is an Israel thread.

Wouldn't that be "anti-Zionism"?

Rarely do things tick me off as much as people conflating racism with nationalism.
I accept Israel as a country.

I do not accept the occupation of Palestinian territories.

Israeli girls = Beauties
Neville 'Facking' Bartos

:laugh: I know. But it was so bloody random!
SofinaaBabess
Loool. That is so random and unessasary! :hmmm:

It's not random. It's a demonstration of logic :smile:

Kazakhs live in Kazakhstan

Jews can live in Jewistan

Now all you need to do is take a joke and you'll be fine
Mr Roboto
No, especially if they continue to be the immoral dicks they are over at Gaza.

I'm a Jew.:eek:
Mr. Orange
It's not random. It's a demonstration of logic :smile:

Kazakhs live in Kazakhstan

Jews can live in Jewistan

Now all you need to do is take a joke and you'll be fine

Yeaaah, I understood what you meant, I just found it funny because of the random way you posted!
Reply 50
How about Madagascar?

Reply 51
ddonnyy
The Jerusalem Post is going to be impartial on this topic isnt it?:rolleyes:

Frankly, none of your links can be expected to be anywhere near unbiased

The Haaretz Article cites "official Arab figures".

This is an Abba Eban quote I like:

“Nobody does Israel any service by proclaiming its 'right to exist.'

Israel's right to exist, like that of the United States, Saudi Arabia and 152 other states, is axiomatic and unreserved. Israel's legitimacy is not suspended in midair awaiting acknowledgement....

There is certainly no other state, big or small, young or old, that would consider mere recognition of its 'right to exist' a favor, or a negotiable concession.” (New York Times, November 18, 1981).
numb3rb0y
Wouldn't that be "anti-Zionism"?

Rarely do things tick me off as much as people conflating racism with nationalism.

That was non-sensical. The title of this thread is "Should the Jews have their own country". It's frankly asking for a little bit of racism. Should f=ma? Doesn't matter it does(when mass is constant and v is small :p:). Israel does exist, and will continue to do so for a very long time. Whether it should exist is absolutely irrelevant, and not worth talking about. This thread would have zero replies aside from one or 2 callings of "troll" if the title was "Should the Muslims have a country". I don't see why Israel is as vilified ridiculous amounts when other, much much worse are accepted.
it's not a case of should they. they do, and saying they shouldn't won't make it go away.

edit: already said many times by peeweedan. i really should read the thread before posting........
We have the Vatican for Christianity; saying that, Israel shouldn't have territorial control over an ancestral-Palestinian land. Neither should the United Kingdom include Northern Ireland - China shouldn't control Tibet; imperialism is a travesty.
Jews. Lol.

What about the Pal. who hold papers to their original land, but now live in refugee camp in a different country... What about the villages/towns destroyed in 1948... hmm?

(BTW there is an 'Israel thread' for this type of discussion)
Reply 57
SuicideCommando
I'm a Jew.:eek:

lol, not you!

I mean the Israeli army... (:ninja: are you in the Israeli army?)

How r u anyway?
Reply 58
Given that Jews have been consistently persecuted do you really think grouping together in one small area is a good idea? It's like shooting fish in a barrell.
Reply 59
Only if atheists get one. I claim Scotland.

Latest

Trending

Trending