The Student Room Group

Should the Christians have their own country?

In response to the thread about the creation of a Jewish country, I propose that Christianity should be segregated and shoved into one place to last untouched, and maybe the same for any other religion...

Not that I'm at all against multiculturalism or being in any way idiotic about religion dictating politics....:biggrin:

Anyone agree that this would definitely work and should happen immediately? Me neither...

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
No. Unworkable, illogical, and unreasonable.
all aboard the threadtrain to:
[ ] funnytown
[x] failville
cadaeibfeceh
In response to the thread about the creation of a Jewish country, I propose that Christianity should be segregated and shoved into one place to last untouched, and maybe the same for any other religion...

Not that I'm at all against multiculturalism or being in any way idiotic about religion dictating politics....:biggrin:

Anyone agree that this would definitely work and should happen immediately? Me neither...

If the BNP were to get to power, youll get your wish.

Until then, DREAM ON!! :rolleyes:
Reply 4
Dave_McDougall
all aboard the threadtrain to:
[ ] funnytown
[x] failville

Wasn't meant to be funny...
Reply 5
Jean_Paul
No. Unworkable, illogical, and unreasonable.

I think the OPs idea is to show that this is, by proxy, is also true to the creation of Israel, the "Jewish State."
I think it's great to see all different religions living harmoniously with each other. It's only extremists who spoil the beauty of a multicultural society.
Reply 7
trolls
Reply 8
Yes, then they're not in this one.
Reply 9
They do, its called the Vatican.
Nobody has ever systematically disarmed and genocided 6,000,000 christians in the space of a decade following on from two thousand years of worldwide hatred for christians. If they did I think it would be alot easier to advocate the formation of a Christian nation for the purpose of Common defence.
Reply 11
cadaeibfeceh

Christians aren't one ethnic group like the jewish people, so your analogy is wrongly placed. Besides, Christians have many countries, in the sense that they already have a huge amount of political clout in the western world.
This country is traditionally Pagan and I want every Christian out of our great sea-faring land!
we should call it jesus land
Reply 14
Blam01
They do, its called the Vatican.

I was wondering when someone was going to point it out.
Reply 15
electriic_ink
This country is traditionally Pagan and I want every Christian out of our great sea-faring land!

seconded
Hah. Christianistan. The difference in responses to this thread and the Jewish thread speaks volumes.
Reply 17
yodude888
I think the OPs idea is to show that this is, by proxy, the truth about the creation of Israel, the "Jewish State."

Except a bunch of non-Jews are allowed to live in Israel, I don't get the impression from the OP that this would be the case with a christian country, and if it is, then most of the west are christian countries, plus vatican city.
PeeWeeDan
Hah. Christianistan.
Nice one!
Reply 19
curryADD
Christians aren't one ethnic group like the jewish people, so your analogy is wrongly placed. Besides, Christians have many countries, in the sense that they already have a huge amount of political clout in the western world.

Ethiopian Jews and European Jews are one ethnic group? :s-smilie:

Latest

Trending

Trending