The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
QuantumTheory
Chill! It's only university, and patience is a virtue.
Really, it\s only a few weeks, and that's until our deadline, the unis have ages to make their decision in. It's only a few months of your entire life :/

[B]Anyway, for me I got an offer from Sussex in 5 days =)

Hmmm!
I can see you learnt the hard way that patience is a virtue!

I'm not genuinely kill people angry, just a bit bored of waiting.
Probably around 2 weeks for DMU and Kingston i think.
York was about 3 weeks for me, that was my first, Warwick took about 6 weeks and still wiaiting for Leeds, LSE and Durham
Reply 83
leeds was the quickest for me.. one week after i sent of my application (but pointless really as they rejected me lol)
and queen mary is quite slow
but it depends on your course :smile:
Reply 84
mullings1
sent my ucas off on the 26th Nov, received a an offer from Kingston on the 28th November

i feel left out.

Kingston havent replied to me yet !

:frown:
lil lime
i feel left out.

Kingston havent replied to me yet !

:frown:

Have they emailed you an acknowledgement yet? They emailed me yesterday, but said that they'll contact me again in a few weeks with their decision. I was slightly disappointed coz people on here have said they received offers within a couple of days, so it's made me wonder if my application wasn't that strong :s-smilie:
Reply 86
Glasgow Uni was unbelievably fast, I applied for 2 courses there and recieved unconditional offers for both within 3 days.
Reply 87
Leeds and Sheffield gave me an offer after a week, guessing they are pretty fast by looks of what people are saying
Its been nearly a month and manchester hasnt gotten back to me. Im scared.
No Leicester got back to me nearly a month after too. I guess it depends what course you're applying for; popular ones like English and Law tend to be the latest.
Original post by Brook Taylor
I've had acknowledgments from all (Cambridge, Imperial, Warwick, Durham and Bath); I received invites for interviews from Cambridge on November 14th, precisely a month after applying, which I went to yesterday, and I was given an unconditional offer from Bath on 27th November, 44 days after applying. I've yet to receive interview invites or offers from anyone else and it has now been 56 days. Oh, and I'm applying for Maths as a year 14 applicant.

It is still reasonably early to be receiving offers so I wouldn't worry if you've yet to hear back from anyone. Unless of course where and what you're applying for usually involves an interview, and the interview days are either looming fast or have gone already.

Hi congrats for the Cambridhe and BATH :biggrin:
This year Warwick seems to be sending offers quite early too. I recieved an offer only 3 hours after sending my application :biggrin: Hope you get an offer from cambridge :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending