The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

No.
Reply 2
la.de.da
Hi, I have never took an interest in politics, but in the next election I can vote so I was starting to wonder what party I agree with and follow.

I am swayed between Conservative and UKIP. (They sound the same to me:confused: )

Sorry, I know nothing! Anyone support either?

There's no point voting for the UKIP because they have no chance of being elected, although I personally prefer them to the Tories.
Reply 3
Nope but I can vote in the next election.
Reply 4
UKIP are more like how the Conservatives were before they went all Hippie.
Reply 5
I am swayed between Conservative and UKIP.

That is a shame, I am sorry to hear that.
Reply 6
Shaun1991
There's no point voting for the UKIP because they have no chance of being elected, although I personally prefer them to the Tories.

I know, but that dosen't bother me too much. They do quite well in the Europe one's...right?
UKIP won't win. Vote Conservative.
Stick with Labour!!

Life would change drastically under the Tories.

Any other party? **** them!!
Shaun1991
There's no point voting for the UKIP because they have no chance of being elected.

I don't think that makes your vote pointless.

With more votes, comes increasing confidence. Just look at the BNP.
la.de.da
I know, but that dosen't bother me too much. They do quite well in the Europe one's...right?

True, by the way, expressing support for either on the most left wing forum ever is a little bit pointless, hence the highly hilarious, 'what a shame' comments.
Reply 11
Shaun1991

Good defeatist attitude there! That attitude ensures we remain in a two-party system.

UKIP will, I think at least, implement their policies. They also want out of Europe.
Ribbits
That is a shame, I am sorry to hear that.

I know. :cry:
Reply 13
Snookercraze
Stick with Labour!!

Life would change drastically under the Tories.

Any other party? **** them!!

Nonono, one thing I do know is that I do not like labour! My mum voted them though.
la.de.da
Nonono, one thing I do know is that I do not like labour! My mum voted them though.

Do you have any legitimate reasons?

Your mum is understanding.
Reply 15
rockrunride
I know. :cry:

Why is this?
I agree with taking us out of the EU. I don't want the euro, some of their laws and apparently we will one day become one big country liek America? (I'm not sure if these are true, I heard it, I think)
Reply 16
Labour have been terrible, especially recently. It's a sad fact.

Even so, David Cameron would be even worse.
Conservatives
Vote Tory simply because that's the only way to guarantee the ouster of Comrade Brown.
PeanutButterJellyTime
Conservatives

An Indian supporting the Tories?

Good luck m8

Latest

Trending

Trending