The Student Room Group

Geography help

Well I am having my mocks soon and basically I don't like geography :nah: I think it's mainly the teacher as his only way of teaching is telling us to copy of the board for 90% of the lesson and usually the rest we watch a video on geography that was made in the 70s or 80s. I am basically thinking of mainly trying to learn by myself but I just need to get quite good on this mock.

Basically I was wondering: Where are some good sites I could get good case studies from? I kind of know what will come up on the mock as he told us but I don't really have any case studies relevant to them and so I want to learn some so I get good.
Reply 1
What Exam Board and Specification?

eg) OCR, Avery Hill.
Hahah I promise you with case studies MAKE THEM UP!

The examiner won;t know...
Reply 3
Well it's gonna be complied by my teacher but he said have them for: how climate affects people, how an ecosystem has changed and affected the people, describing housing in an LEDC and how it affects people's lives (not sure on this), migration from rural to urban areas, how it affects lives, why people leave.

I was going to make them up but it's not that easy. Our teacher says we need really specific places so we can't say "South Africa" he wants exact places and cities which I have no idea of but I guess I might have to if I can't remember any.

Latest